Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Seed Trades

chemdude

Hey Chem dude

just curious ..what is B.B. 3.0?
Bruce Banner 3?

Your columbian Landrace looks interesting..Any idea of its background?

What types of things are you looking for?

I have a few strains available
...White Gold (White Label/Sensi) ..regs , Cherry Wine CBD f3's (Greenpoint), and a couple of solid Subcool crosses..Ripper's Widow...Jack the Ripper x White Widow (White Label), and Ripper's Gold....JTR x White Gold(White Label/Sensi)
yah BB3 is for bruce banner 3.0

Sativa Kid

This plant will also be good for breeding. I would be happy to swap some of these beans and another of your choosing for the two you mentioned. How many beans were you thinkin?
I usually like to do 10 packs of a strain minimum if they are regular seeds and 5 minimum if they are feminized. Otherwise I might fall in love with a strain and have to do all kind of gyrations to keep it alive. It's easier to trade and toss a few seeds than grow it and wish you traded for 15 seeds. With that said right now I have many strains but strains that should interest you. In order of popularity 1.Gorilla Girl feminized seeds 2. Blue Glue feminized Blueberry x Gorilla Girl 3. Super Diesel regular seeds (Sativa) Landrace Thai x Gorilla Girl

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

chemdude

I usually like to do 10 packs of a strain minimum if they are regular seeds and 5 minimum if they are feminized. Otherwise I might fall in love with a strain and have to do all kind of gyrations to keep it alive. It's easier to trade and toss a few seeds than grow it and wish you traded for 15 seeds. With that said right now I have many strains but strains that should interest you. In order of popularity 1.Gorilla Girl feminized seeds 2. Blue Glue feminized Blueberry x Gorilla Girl 3. Super Diesel regular seeds (Sativa) Landrace Thai x Gorilla Girl
I would be interested in all 3. 5 fems for 10 of my regs sounds fine. FYI I have at least 80 strains. i will post as seeds become available

chemdude

sounds good. I imagine the pm will be turned on by tomorrow
Hey Chem dude

just curious ..what is B.B. 3.0?
Bruce Banner 3?

Your columbian Landrace looks interesting..Any idea of its background?

What types of things are you looking for?

I have a few strains available
...White Gold (White Label/Sensi) ..regs , Cherry Wine CBD f3's (Greenpoint), and a couple of solid Subcool crosses..Ripper's Widow...Jack the Ripper x White Widow (White Label), and Ripper's Gold....JTR x White Gold(White Label/Sensi)
I would be interested in white gold

chemdude

I have a number of regular seed crosses I would be willing to trade they include (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x gorilla glue #4, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x B.B. 3.0, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X dolato, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x GSC, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x zkittles BX, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x (B.B. 3.0 X GG #4), Tina F2, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X cookie sundae, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x planet of the grapes, columbian landrace, tina x gelato33, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X gelato sundae.
Would be interested in guptilla, purple rei
Looking to try some new strains via trade.

I have Axilla, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado).

Also have Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban Poison x Cindy '99), Gorilla Glue, Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co) to trade.
Would be interested in guptilla, purple reign

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom