Seed trading

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @Mitchell Simpson and welcome to FC ? I'm down to do some swaps if noone else is biting ?
The crosses sound interesting, are these ones you've made yourself? any info ?
Is there anything in particular you're looking for or you open to anything that's interesting? ?

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi there everyone, I'm looking to trade some seeds I have gsc x white widow purple haze x chocolope ,tutti frutti x blue dream I have 10 maybe 15 seeds of each variety to trade
Hello Hows it going .. ? Want some outdoor Sativa Landrace ? ( has 4 years in same spot self pollinating) and keeping with its Own males .

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey ! Ya r they are 4 to 6 feet usually in black 20 litre pails( black) keeps roots an soil way warmer when sun comes up .. I can see these growing very tall in the right conditions my pots were root bound . Normally this strain grows in r the sandhill region of Alberta with no added nutes I have started working with the strain in different ways .. now with seeds I'm getting in trades I will get some killer short males to breed cause I like short plants I had Jean guy it was smashing short thick plants .. that was before I learned how important seeds were

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some stayed short this year I got a late start and an early winter freeze 14 days too soon.. 5he farmers around here at me trying to salvage the crops still as we speak.. I was lucky to get a few good seeds !!

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how many varieties or seeds do you want to trade I have gsc x white widow purple haze x chocolope tutti frutti x blue dream I have 5 seeds of each trade
Let me know what ur after, and we can get started

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
sure likewise.. so that's 30 you want to trade or another number is fine too.. OK then we git er started !

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey buddy did you not receive them last week ? And told me I'm confused here ..but all good glad to hear that ..we had another Canadian here but he vanished ..the seeds he sent me were all crushed. I'm gonna do a post on how not to pack seeds . . So far yours are the only ones I have from my trades .but super happy to have then and very generous count !!

Back