WANTED Seeds of anything strong

matthiesen74

Jul 5, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you so much, and yes what you send me would be fine by me! Are those going to be marked which ones are which?
They are all feminized wedding cake. There should be extra nice seeds, with crappy looking but may pop seeds, with a sample on top. The GG4 delivery date was changed. So everything in the tube is Cake.

M

Midwest

I’ve signed up and I’ve received my account approval in my email so please enlighten me on how I’m only a guest? If you’re right please allow some time to teach me on how to not be a “guest” only.

M

Midwest

I’ve signed up and I’ve received my account approval in my email so please enlighten me on how I’m only a guest? If you’re right please allow some time to teach me on how to not be a “guest” only. Because that’s confusing ?

Midwest Grows

Jul 14, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, true. Maybe I’ll level up as well. I figured well I signed up I’m a member right? Ras good insite. I’ve gotta keep that mindset when online as well nothing is instant.

matthiesen74

Jul 5, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha, true. Maybe I’ll level up as well. I figured well I signed up I’m a member right? Ras good insite. I’ve gotta keep that mindset when online as well nothing is instant.
I haven't said this since I lived across from a sex change cosmetic hospital, but Congratulations on your "new member"! But I get to add the word "status."

Back