OFFERED seeds

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
🤠I have some free give away seeds to be given away Texas Afghani Kate Ans Kates Cheese 5 each total 10 seeds they are regulars male and female but i have no stamps to mail them PM me for instructions on how to get some if you really want some remember the self addressed envelope must have 2 stamps on it for USA 3 for Canada or outside USA 1 stamp will not do cause of the weight of corrugated plastic (( i also have some Guptilla i can trade with.)) :mask:

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
🤠yes a real couch lock Jason sorry a little slow over here health problems i am getting them out this next week to every body that sent for them thank you for understanding.. :mask:

Last edited:

droidjordan

Apr 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is it too late to get in on this action? I already received 10 of your tasty TAG beans from a previous trade, but would love some more to try out a SOG grow from straight seed this winter :)

Let me know if you have any more you're willing to part with, and I'll get the envelope out tomorrow! I'll throw in some extra stamps as well for your generosity :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
🤠Morgan i can not send in the envelope you sent cant have a window like you receive bills in needs to be a sealed type envelope dont need the postal workers see what is inside plus it needs 2 stamps not 1 thats because of the weight of my mailing. you need to resend please :mask:

Last edited: