Question Shake and trim

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
I'm sure it varies regionally, even door to door. It's all about who you know, really. But I don't buy my herbs anymore. I'd rather have as little to do with Uncle Sam as possible, plus you can't buy peace of mind.

I used to farm for this older cat, my previous mentor, in a State where it's legal, and this man would wash lbs. of flower in bubble bags in his washing machine, then rosin press the resulting hash into honey. He told me the same; prices are determined in part by the supplier, his perception of your budget, and how close you are in relation to him/her.

Other factors include the legal status and supply vs. demand in the area. Again, this varies dramatically even within the same city in some cases.

Hope this is useful in your effort.

Last edited:

Hannahuff

Oct 19, 2020
If your in a legal state; quality trim is just as hard to come by as flower on a large scale. It goes strait to the liscensed extract guys... even disposing of trim is regulated on a commercial level.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
What do you use to make your bubble hash?
?you can buy a set on Amazon or what ever you need bags and such
iPower GLBBAG5X8 5 Gallon 8 Set Herbal Ice Essence Extraction Bubble Hash Kit with Free Press Screen and Storage Bag, 5 Gallons, Multi Color

iPower GLBBAG5X8 5 Gallon 8 Set Herbal Ice Essence Extraction Bubble Hash Kit with Free Press Screen and Storage Bag, 5

HomGarden 7.9lbs Capacity Mini Washing Machine for Compact Laundry, Portable Single Translucent Tub

Unitbox 5-Gallon 220 Micron Zipper Bag for Herbal Extract Bubble Washing Machine

here is everything you would need except for the 5 gal bucket you can purchase at Walmart you can do it without the wash-machine but it is longer and harder i know i have done it both ways the wash machine is super great and a lot less tiring
:mask:

Last edited:

Back