OFFERED share / trade

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hello friends,

I have beans to share. If you don't have anything to share, no problem, but remember to share something once you make some beans of your own.

If you have something interesting to share, that'll be appreciated, but these are freely available until I run out.

These are fresh from 2021 outdoor harvest.

**(sanniesshop.com Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC))

OUT**sannies (Motherlode Kush #4) x SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

OUT**(bombseeds.nl Widow Bomb #1 x Landrace Kush) x SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

The Landrace Kush is two possible males I used during 2020 outdoor

1) sannies Triple Pakistan

2)AMS Afghan Landrace

For 2021 outdoor, I kept only 1 male SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

I have not tested anything from this last harvest. I suspect there will be some interesting finds in the mix, but no idea really.

Peace ✌

***EDIT - A few people have asked me for more informative description of the beans I sent. I hope the following is more clear***

Sour Kush

Motherlode Kush

LK was one of the following two as I had two males during the season that made that cross

1) https://www.sanniesshop.com/triple-pakistan.html

2) https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/afghan

The (Z3 x ( WC x BM)) was from sungrowngenetics.net. He no longer has it available on his site.

Z3 = Zkittlez triple backcross =
(Z x ( Z x (Z x ( Z x Hindu Kush))))

WC = Wedding Cake clone only

BM = Blue MAC =
MAC1 clone only x Dragon Hunter

Dragon Hunter = (Blue Dragon x Hippie Kush x Hawaiian Kush)

Last edited:
J

John repp

Hello friends,

I have beans to share. If you don't have anything to share, no problem, but remember to share something once you make some beans of your own.

If you have something interesting to share, that'll be sweet.

**(sanniesshop.com Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC))

**sannies (Motherlode Kush #4) x SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

**(bombseeds.nl Widow Bomb #1 x Landrace Kush) x SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

2)AMS Afghan Landrace

I have not tested anything from this last harvest. I suspect there will be some interesting finds in the mix, but no idea really.

If you feel compelled to donate something to help with shipping, I'll appreciate that, but it's not required.

Peace ✌

J

John repp

I have some regular seeds of a cross I made with a mystery bag seed male and some purple stardawg I've already pheno hunted 10 seeds got 2 females out of one really nice with a very unique earthy circus peanut smell

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have some regular seeds of a cross I made with a mystery bag seed male and some purple stardawg I've already pheno hunted 10 seeds got 2 females out of one really nice with a very unique earthy circus peanut smell
Hmmmmm? Earthy "circus" peanut smell? Haven't ever used that language to describe an aroma.

Breggy420

Sep 30, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hello friends,

If you have something interesting to share, that'll be sweet.

**sannies (Motherlode Kush #4) x SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

**(bombseeds.nl Widow Bomb #1 x Landrace Kush) x SGG(Z3xWCxBM)

2)AMS Afghan Landrace

If you feel compelled to donate something to help with shipping, I'll appreciate that, but it's not required.

Peace ✌
I'dbe interested

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The WB1 cross is out, just saving some for future use.

There's still plenty of SKxLK and enough MLK4 for a few packs.

Back