Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Jcloud777

There definitely loving life. You got it down like clockwork. Feels like time flys watching the progress. Before you know time to harvest. Do you think chucking pollen or handpollination. Is both great pollinating techniques? Which do you like better?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
There definitely loving life. You got it down like clockwork. Feels like time flys watching the progress. Before you know time to harvest. Do you think chucking pollen or handpollination. Is both great pollinating techniques? Which do you like better?
Thanks @Jcloud777 time is definitely flying!!! I can't believe it's christmas in under a month ๐ŸŽ…
Do you think chucking pollen or handpollination. Is both great pollinating techniques? Which do you like better?
Good question :) This really depends on the situation but I generally prefer open pollination ๐ŸŒž
But ,for example, after this open run some of the harvested pollen (skunk ibl) will be labelled and frozen to be used by hand to make a few seeds here and there or backcross, when/if required ๐ŸŒฑ

Jcloud777

@Sunshine cool, open pollination means chucking is this correct? Then save all remaining pollen to freeze. An handpollinate as you need. That's great one day can you teach us how you like to do your breeding. There's some seed lovers here. That I know would love to learn from you. Because mostly everyone wants to be able to trade an give freebies here. I know I would it's pretty fun being here. An to be able to spread the love to all you passionate people. Watching someone else grow your seeds is cool.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Day 4 12/12
Hey guys, hope you're all keeping warm and your plants are growing nicely :)
These little plants are ticking along quite nicely considering the low wattage (100 real watts of led/approx 16w/sqft). Maintaining an even canopy over the next few weeks is going to be the challenge ๐ŸŒฟ The skunk and fruit wrecks are both fairly vigorous stretchers but I suspect some of the new additions will have much less stretch so balancing that is going to be the name of the game this round.
Here are some pics of them tonight ๐Ÿ“ธ by this time next week they'll be in full on stretch mode ๐Ÿš€
DSC_0826.JPGDSC_0822.JPGDSC_0823.JPGDSC_0825.JPGDSC_0830 (1).JPGDSC_0832 (1).JPG