Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Indoor Growing

Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Cannada

Thanks @Sunshine. December was a bit crazy. My father in law passed away on the 12th and he lived 4 hrs drive from me so we were away from home for much of December and Christmas is always busy for us. Things are settling back down now. Will have to get some lighting pointers from you. This 1000W hps is costing me a lot to run and judging by your setup may be a bit of over kill for my 4x4 tent. ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
My father in law passed away on the 12th
Very sorry to hear that. Condolonces my friend.
Will have to get some lightings pointers from you. This 1000W hps is costing me a lot to run and judging by your setup may be a bit of over kill for my 4x4 tent. ๐Ÿค”
For 16 square foot you're going to ideally need 300w-400w of real wattage led (not the headline wattage).
Happy crew you have there @Sunshine
Thanks @Cannada. I'm looking forward to seeing the pregnant calyxes swell over the next few weeks :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Installing one of these tomorrow to replace the existing led ๐Ÿ”ง
DSC_2424.JPG
I'm going with 6 x 13w warm white 1521lumen Philips corepro bulbs (117lumens per watt) and one cool white (same 13w 1521lumen) that will occupy the central position.
One of these 7 bulb fixtures will give a total of (7 x 1521lumens) 10,647lumens from just 91 watts of energy ๐Ÿ’ก
I've got another one which I might add in the next few weeks ๐Ÿค”

Stef420!

Looking good sunshine, got a question my plan was to get, a 2x2 tent for two autoflowers when I come back, and I was looking at the 600watt mars hydro led, should I buy that for full spectrum or get some philips, price doesnโ€™t really matter itโ€™s under my budget, just seeing what would work better.

Top Bottom