Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
600w mars led is 272watt±10% (at the plug/real wattage), so to get to the all important 1 gram per watt bench mark you would need to achieve almost 10 ounces (9.71oz) which would be very difficult, particularly with autos.
If on the other hand you used 91watt (7 x 13w) of light you'd only need to get 3.25 ounces to hit 1gpw which is much more achievable.
Personally I'd go with the lower watt option and higher efficiency ?

420boss

Mantis Whisperer
Aug 10, 2017
wow that is good i would go with the lower watt option and higher efficiency like @Sunshine in fact that may be my next light?
600w mars led is 272watt±10% (at the plug/real wattage), so to get to the all important 1 gram per watt bench mark you would need to achieve almost 10 ounces (9.71oz) which would be very difficult, particularly with autos.
If on the other hand you used 91watt (7 x 13w) of light you'd only need to get 3.25 ounces to hit 1gpw which is much more achievable.
Personally I'd go with the lower watt option and higher efficiency ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The girls are getting a top dressing with (worm) castings this weekend and then watering it in with some diluted liquid seaweed as a substitute for the usual compost tea. I'll also double bucket the buckets while I'm at it to insulate them a little ❄

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
wow they are getting special treats here I have about 10 worms in each of my buckets every time I ran into a worm outside I would add it to my pots haven't found any of them leaving every once in a while I run into a worm egg. I feel that they do great outside so they cant do any harm inside they help keep the soil aerated. But your girls are really looking great going to try to get upstairs either today or this week end one of my neighbors should be out so I can use their muscles. I was monitoring that you all are worried about your humidity I am lucky living on the lake my humidity never gets below 52 they always have good moisture in the air soil temperature stays about 77 f 20_love_bird_good10.gif

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Installing one of these tomorrow to replace the existing led ?
View attachment 7033
I'm going with 6 x 13w warm white 1521lumen Philips corepro bulbs (117lumens per watt) and one cool white (same 13w 1521lumen) that will occupy the central position.
One of these 7 bulb fixtures will give a total of (7 x 1521lumens) 10,647lumens from just 91 watts of energy ?
I've got another one which I might add in the next few weeks ?
Nice! Gotta find me some of these spider lights ?

Back