Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @Cannada and good to see you! :)
They're doing better than expected given the very cold weather which doesn't seem to have bothered them too much (thankfully).

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Bubba Kush
View attachment 7179View attachment 7180View attachment 7181View attachment 7182View attachment 7183
Dead Hooker OG
View attachment 7184View attachment 7185View attachment 7186
Sweet Tooth #3
View attachment 7187View attachment 7188View attachment 7190
Zkittlez
View attachment 7189
Sunshine when you place your pods on the flower is it open already or does it pop open after it dries I have placed open pods on flowers but I don't get real good results seems like most of the pollen is gone the only one I really had success with is when I put my female plant outside with my male plant to be pollenated but that to is a bunch of trouble and lifting and right now I cant do any lifting. pictures and plants look great I am beginning to think you have a large warehouse to grow in me I have a small 10x10 foot man cave and maby I have at least 5x5 feet to walk around in haha

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The Fruit Train is now officially smelling ridiculous, almost exactly like the old Lime Starburst before they replaced it with the cherry one :yum. She's got a very strong sweet/candy/limey/citrusy deliciousness about her that really stands out - I think I'm going to have to take some cuts from her and pop some of her seeds for a bx (back cross) which will be my next run taken care of.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @FerretWrangler :) The lime startburst is going back a bit, I can remember way back when they were called Opal Fruits.
s-l225.jpg

Here are some shots taken last night. Some of the seeds are a light tan colour, some still green now so around a month until all the seeds are fully mature.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks @FerretWrangler :) The lime startburst is going back a bit, I can remember way back when they were called Opal Fruits.
s-l225.jpg

Here are some shots taken last night. Some of the seeds are a light tan colour, some still green now so around a month until all the seeds are fully mature.
View attachment 7232View attachment 7233View attachment 7234View attachment 7235View attachment 7236View attachment 7237View attachment 7238View attachment 7239
Very frosty and great structure to be seed laden @Sunshine that's quite impressive. I hope you end up with some nice beans ?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Great shots @Sunshine. They are looking superb my friend! How do you find the seed quality on 1st generation crosses? My buddy was lucky enough to find a couple of seeds in his commercial medical stash and grew them out, He has a male and female in flower right now. He's curious f the seeds will be any good. I told him they should be and to gather and freeze any left over pollen. From what I read, its only viable for a few days after the flowers open but can be frozen for a year? Do you keep frozen pollen on hand for projects?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @Cannada ?
They are looking superb my friend! How do you find the seed quality on 1st generation crosses?
F1 crosses (depending on the parents) should be even and vigorous (heterozygous and consistent) and this is typically the case, when parents aren't true breeding and or related the results are much less consistent with a wide variety of phenotypes (more like f2s).
He has a male and female in flower right now. He's curious if the seeds will be any good.
I'm sure they'll be great, they sound interesting, I hope he finds something special!
Do you keep frozen pollen on hand for projects?
Yes I have done in the past, I recently froze some of my Mr Frosty pollen but it got thrown out. It's a great idea if you find a very special male.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @Alphatoy :)
Current camera I'm using is on my phone, a Sony Xperia Z3 at the moment, before that I had an Xperia Z which also had a decent camera. Uploading to computer is easy as you can transfer them to google drive on the phone itself which you can then access on a computer ;)
A good condition second hand xperia z series can be picked up fairly cheaply from ebay, I got mine off of a classified website from someone who'd come to the end of their contract and had upgraded.

Back