Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Welcome to my grow, pull up a pew, make yourself comfortable and roll one for the read ??

This run I'll be pollinating some newer strains with an old classic and personal favourite, the inimitable Skunk #1. This strain is so over looked these days that I think it's time to remind everyone why this was considered the gold standard for so long?

The aim being to breed the resilience and weight of my Skunk #1 into these new lines whilst retaining their individual character and not compromising on quality ?

The small plants you see have been grown in a cramped space under just one 8.8w led light bulb (806lumen 2700k) for the past few weeks hence their sad appearance. I potted these out of their coffee cups into the buckets yesterday after the Fruit Wrecks were harvested. Light cycle is on 22/2 to give the light some down time ?

In a week or two they'll have their mojos back and will begin to sky rocket in the rich organic soil ?

Well that's enough talking for now, here are the plants
DSC_0459.JPGDSC_0450.JPG
If you like this thread please click "watch" in the top right for updates. Thanks for reading, questions and comments are always welcome ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
It's an IBL from my (very) old Sunshine stock, thankfully some germinated (15 years+- old) :party: It's the same Skunk #1 I used in my Haze Skunk crosses way back when. It's originally a cross of the old Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 (late 90s) x The (old) Pure which has been inbred and selected for size, speed and potency. She produces HUGE colas (donkey dicks) and is a massive yielder so I'm very happy to be bringing this one back!

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Ohhh, sounds yummy @Sunshine. Are you using any training methods in your grows @Sunshine?
Good questions @MooseBluemane, this run I'll be using lst, fimming (already done on tall ones) and supercropping to maintain an even canopy ?
Here are a couple of update shots taken last night, they're settling in and greening up.
DSC_0422.JPGDSC_0424.JPGDSC_0425.JPGDSC_0426.JPGDSC_0429 (1).JPG
The two tall ones in the front left pot have been supercropped, I'll wait until those two start to throw lateral shoots then take them down to the same level as the others and use the tops as cuts ?

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Awesome thanks @Sunshine. I have tried topping, folding, etc.. I seem to like FIMing the best. Getting the same basic results. Then again i am experimenting so its all fun hehe. Thanks for the picks they look great. I started polinating my hybrid on Oct 20th, 4 weeks for seeds to mature or longer?
Can wait to trade seeds with people to try other grows :p

Back