Organic Skunk #1 IBL x Zkittlez, Dead Hooker OG, Sour OG, Bubba Kush, Sweet Tooth #3, Cookies, Fruit Train & Fruit Wreck

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks @Cannada, same to you! They're starting to grow at a decent pace now so I'm looking forward to flipping at the end of the month ??
Can't wait to see them in full bloom. They certainly look to be quite content. It's so rewarding to watch all your hard work and patience paying off not to mention the anticipation of what they may be become from your own creation. Almost like parenting but with less cost and consequence when you f**k up ???

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
@Sunshine cool! So your last train wreck fruit bowl cuts. You took these are from them? Or these are different? I bet when your buds are fully dry and cured a are going to kick your taste buds with amazing flavor.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
These are different phenos from the 4 clones in the last run (the mango pheno), there were two seed plants in that run and these are the cuts from those. One is the "Fruit Train" pheno which tastes and smells intensely fruity (fruit bowl leaning) with a train wreck finish and the other is the "Big" Fruit Wreck pheno which produces large colas and has excellent trichome production. The BFW was the bud in the centre of the last grow that got the largest with very little veg time ?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
These are different phenos from the 4 clones in the last run (the mango pheno), there were two seed plants in that run and these are the cuts from those. One is the "Fruit Train" pheno which tastes and smells intensely fruity (fruit bowl leaning) with a train wreck finish and the other is the "Big" Fruit Wreck pheno which produces large colas and has excellent trichome production. The BFW was the bud in the centre of the last grow that got the largest with very little veg time ?
Mmm. My mouth is watering just thinking of those fruity strains! Can't wait to try some out! Couple weeks to flower time? ???

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine how much root development from the clones you need before letting them dry out? 4 days of growth very cool
The clones were/are still quite small and in large containers (5 gal) so for them it was particularly important to have a decent dry cycle as there's plenty of soil to explore with their little roots so no real danger of them getting too dry. Also my temps are slightly on the lower side of optimal, another factor influencing the decision to run them slightly dryer. Cold + wet + small = bad times.
The clones were rooted in water first, then rooted in soil in cups before being transplanted, not because this is my preferred method more because of the current situation. I prefer to plant directly into the final container where possible.
Once a clone is established and has a good root system you can read the plant and gauge it, treat them mean keep them green is what I say, growing a strong root system pays dividends when going into flower ?

Last edited:

Back