Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Skunk#1ibl x SourOG and Adventure mix F3 started

Indoor Growing

Skunk#1ibl x SourOG and Adventure mix F3 started

Cannada

Big thanks to Sunshine for providing me with these babies... They are off to a good start. About a week old now. I just took a closer look at the Skunk#1xSour OG and it has a couple of white spike like protrusions. One coming out from the middle of each leaf. I have never seen this before. Any ideas?

Skunk#1 ibl x Sour OG F1
20190602_174228.jpg
20190602_171720.jpg

Adventure mix F3
20190602_175036.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
They look like very happy babies @Cannada 🌱 I love the look of the slightly deformed Skunk x Sour OG, the potrusions look like tiny little horns!!!!! 😈
It should grow out of this by the next set of leaves but it'll definitely be interesting to see how this freaky girl grows :) Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated👍

Cannada

They look like very happy babies @Cannada 🌱 I love the look of the slightly deformed Skunk x Sour OG, the potrusions look like tiny little horns!!!!! 😈
It should grow out of this by the next set of leaves but it'll definitely be interesting to see how this freaky girl grows :) Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated👍
LOL @Sunshine. Yes they do look like horns. Hope she is setting the stage for a badass grow 😁 Can't wait to see how these come out.

Cannada

Transplanted a week ago. I removed the main rootballs from the dirt i saved from previous grows and reused it for the transplants. I have read mixed reviews online about reusing soil. Most of this soil is months old and much of the roots seem to have broken down. Should I be concerned about built up salts in the soil from previous nutrient feeds or will it wash out with some good flushing? I have only fed water (with a few drops of superthrive) to these girls so far because I wasnt sure how they would take to the used soil. I'm happy with development so far. They seem well settled in the 5 gallon fabric pots of recycled soil. Do you think I should start feeding veg nutes now? I want to maximize growth on these girls as I feel I havent reached potential on previous grows. Just not the kind of yields I should be getting. My best yield to date was about a third of a gram per watt which seems pathetic from what I'm reading. Gonna try to feed less nutes this time and see how things go.

Skunk #1 x Sour OG f1(Sunshines Farm)
VideoCapture_20190622-100126.jpg

Adventure mix f3 (Sunshines farm)
20190622_100328.jpg

AK47xWhite Widow (breeder unknown)
20190622_101204.jpg

Critical Kush (Barneys Farm)
20190622_101444.jpg

Last edited:

Alphatoy

🤠 they look great cannada I myself use old soil all the time I leave my cut stem and roots in the soil for about a month when I pull out the old root most all of it is dissolved back into the soil i just add fish bone meal and that's it and they always seem to do good. usually I give them CALiMAGICic 1-0-0, with the first watering 6.0ph
👍

Cannada

🤠 they look great cannada I myself use old soil all the time I leave my cut stem and roots in the soil for about a month when I pull out the old root most all of it is dissolved back into the soil i just add fish bone meal and that's it and they always seem to do good. usually I give them CALiMAGICic 1-0-0, with the first watering 6.0ph
👍
Thanks @Alphatoy. Good to hear recycled soil works for you. I have some bonemeal and blood meal. Haven't used either one yet, however. Maybe at next watering.

Top Bottom