Skunk#1ibl x SourOG and Adventure mix F3 started

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Got a wedding to attend tomorrow night and might be a tad hungover Saturday sooooooo bit of an early update.
Critical kush (Barneys farm) pistils started dying out a few days ago. She still has much ripening to do though.
Should still have 2-3 weeks in her.
20190815_173446.jpg

Skunk#1 x Sour OG (Sunshines farm)
20190815_180103.jpg

AK47 x White Widow (unknown breeder)
20190815_175707.jpg

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Hi @Sunshine. Sorry been away. Pretty busy lately. I took the critical kush down last week about a week early. Was seeing more amber tricha thannI wanted so down she came. Seeds werent quite ripe though so I left the seeded branches on. I think the seeds are pretty much ready now through (6 weeks since pollination) Skunk#1 x Sour OG is coming downntomorrow I think @ day 55. She looks like shes done to me. AK47 x White Widow has a bit mire time. Maybe next week for her.

Here they are tonight

Skunk#1 x Sour OG (Sunshines farm)
20190831_202423.jpg

AK47 x White Widow (unknown breeder)
20190831_202726.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looks like another great harvest @Cannada! I'll be very keen to hear your feedback on the Skunk ibl x Sour OG.
Are you making it all into caps again or saving some for smoking?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks @Sunshine. I can't wait to try her out!
I will probably use an ounce for oil. That will do nicely with a 500ml bottle of coconut oil. I'm guessing that will leave me an ounce and a half or so for smoke. (Critical was 2.5 oz dry and skunk should yield similarly) I put 2 ounces of critical kush into my very first batch of oil and its pretty much like horse tranquilizer. When I take that stuff I'm sound asleep shortly after. I used 1 oz of chem dawg g13 in the batch I'm currently using and I love it. Still puts me to sleep but I get an hour or 2 of LMFAO stone before I pass out. Mildly funny things are gut busters when I'm on the chem dawg ? so I will stick to the 1oz/500ml and see how that goes for the skunk/sour OG batch.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The 2oz batch sounds off the scale!!! Really like the sound of the Chem Dawg G13, which breeder was that one from?
I'm guessing that will leave me an ounce and a half or so for smoke.
Awesome! Can't wait for the smoke report my friend :)
Any ideas on what strains you're running in the next round?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Wow @Sunshine! Harvested the skunk #1 x sour OG and couldnt believe the smell..... this thing made my eyes water when trimming. Sooo gassy. Left a taste at the back of my throat like menthol and jet fuel! I think shes gonna be gooooood. Want a good cure on her before I try it though. I pollinated her with the adventure mix as well. Seeds matured nicely.

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Sorry @Sunshine. Just noticed you asked about the next run. I have another adventure mix on the go along with your DHOG. (Shes a bit odd this girl. She is very tiny and compact compared to the other seedlings does she look right to you? Adventure mix is taking off better than the rest. All have some brown spotting I will need to sort out. Any idea what this looks like? Definciency, disease or a pest? Need to solve this ASAP.

DHOGxSour OG (Sunshines farm)
20190909_210428.jpg

Adventure mix f3 (Sunshines farm)
20190909_211100.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies ( Dr Greenthumb)
20190909_212409.jpg

Chem Dawg G13 ( Dr Greenthumb) My current favorite
20190909_210927.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Wow @Sunshine! Harvested the skunk #1 x sour OG and couldnt believe the smell..... this thing made my eyes water when trimming. Sooo gassy. Left a taste at the back of my throat like menthol and jet fuel! I think shes gonna be gooooood. Want a good cure on her before I try it though. I pollinated her with the adventure mix as well. Seeds matured nicely.
I hope you enjoy her, I'm looking forward to the smoke report on this one for sure! :)
have another adventure mix on the go along with your DHOG
I'm pretty sure the seeds I sent were my Sour OG x Stinky Seeds DHOG, the little plant looks like it's very DHOG dominant and yes she is a slow grower and a below average yielder but the quality is exceptional so don't give up on her my friend.
All have some brown spotting I will need to sort out. Any idea what this looks like? Definciency, disease or a pest? Need to solve this ASAP.
It looks like it's almost certainly a ph issue, best to let them dry then factory reset with a good flush and pot them up into a mix with a decent amount of dolomite lime through it and some mycos in the planting hole. They should recover fairly quickly from there.
Looks like another nice lineup you've got there @Cannada fingers crossed they'll be back on track in no time at all.

Back