Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Skunk#1X North Indian Landrace sativa.

CrimemasterGoGo

So, I put some seeds in the soil in the last week of september from my last run and forgot about it. Fast forward today just saw 2 males and 2 fems in there I killed the males but the fems are Dwarves. Nano grow ! These tiny plants remind me of @southindiansativa 's auto grows. They were small and super fast. Are these thing gonna grow ny flower ?
the stems are purple.

20191202_161643.jpg
20191202_161956.jpg
20191202_161637.jpg

Your expertise is needed @Sunshine

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The plants look like they've got very wet and maybe a little cool too? Ideally bring them in under artificial light or somewhere sheltered so they aren't exposed to so much rain.

They will continue to flower and should be ready in a couple of months if the weather/season permits, it's important to stop them getting any wetter now and let them dry out a bit so the roots can recover. Good luck @CrimemasterGoGo and thanks for sharing!

CrimemasterGoGo

Spot on @Sunshine , It was raining here quite a bit last few weeks. Day temps are around 20-24 C, but night time temps fall to 10-12 C the humidity in the low temps is alot, around 85-91%. Will the buds turn purple if they grow in this cold ?

The pots I planted these in, broke from the side so can't be moved. So it gets cold here but never freezing temps. Any Ideas how I can dry out the soil ? Also, what should I feed them and how do I go about this ? I gave them a litre of water mixed with some liquid seaweed and Epsom salt.

I posted this on reddit /r/Nanogrowery and some people said the first plant is re-vegging, I think that its just growing in a weird shape and since the days are getting shorter, they possibly can't switch back to veg.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Spot on @Sunshine , It was raining here quite a bit last few weeks. Day temps are around 20-24 C, but night time temps fall to 10-12 C the humidity in the low temps is alot, around 85-91%. Will the buds turn purple if they grow in this cold ?
Yes, it's quite likely as some of the calyxes already look to be turning color slightly.
Any Ideas how I can dry out the soil ?
There's no easy way to dry the soil if you can't move the pots, so the other thing you can do is to stop them getting any wetter by covering the soil with some plastic sheet or a bag with a hole for the plant so when it rains the plants aren't watered repeatedly.
I posted this on reddit /r/Nanogrowery and some people said the first plant is re-vegging, I think that its just growing in a weird shape and since the days are getting shorter, they possibly can't switch back to veg.
I can see why they might say that as there is some regrowth at the top of the flower but if the days are getting shorter (<14hrs) then she will continue to flower.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom