Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

** SKUNK AND AK47 GROW **

Thread starter #7
new technology in store. i ordered in good time. bit of a mistake with the order so the guy agreed to send me an extra set of bits..
extra pump was a surprise . now im thinking rig both pumps use the wilma as a base add more pots in the gaps with the extra drippers and pipes etc.
of course more noise and must top up the tanks more frequently so the pumps never run dry.
WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 11.21.42.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 11.20.11.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 11.22.06.jpeg

Thread starter #9
WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 11.42.36.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-05-22 at 11.42.45.jpeg
** the light coloured stuff on the soil is the contes of a tea bag , of course NO contact with milk.

** TOP TIP **

I found if you add a few bags you can eliminate that missing soil element and keep them topped up with goodies for rejuve time.
I need to drink more tea for this reason.. !

perhaps tea drinking during gardening times is in store... saved bags in each morning.

also note remove the bags some have plastic in..worth checking remove if in doubt.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
new technology in store. i ordered in good time. bit of a mistake with the order so the guy agreed to send me an extra set of bits..
extra pump was a surprise . now im thinking rig both pumps use the wilma as a base add more pots in the gaps with the extra drippers and pipes etc.
of course more noise and must top up the tanks more frequently so the pumps never run dry.
View attachment 3835 View attachment 3836 View attachment 3837
Nice bit of kit! 🌞

Thread starter #13
For the second pump you could use a seperate/larger res instead, using a 5 gal bucket or tub with a lid?
yes thought of that but space is an issue. i dont want to replace that particular part as the water will require a good seal. as the water will rise above it of course . id rather not deal with wet floors and fuck ups.

being lazy ... sure you could do that. for me id rather not.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Personally I'd prefer to cut/drill/modify the lid of a 5 dollar bucket (with a lid) than a 140 dollar bit of kit.
I wasn't suggesting replacing that particular part, rather using the wilma res for the wilma, and for the additional pump you could use a custom res saving any modification of the wilma.
There isn't a requirement for any seal to be airtight in the custom res/bucket, as long as the lid on the bucket clicks tight that would be fine you just want to stop light and insects.
With the custom res all you would be doing is pushing water out (drain to waste) to the plants on a timer, rather than recirculating (which is what I'm assuming the wilma does). Worst case water release would be the contents of the res if the timer failed, but the amount of liquid in the res could be adjusted so that the risk would be minimised.
Good luck getting it set up! 👍