Spice mix fruit bowl dank mix grow log

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
Well it's time for an update on my grow, and I got to tell you it has been one tough week. Last Saturday I was visiting another forum members home checking his plant and new equipment. while inspecting the electronics I get a text message informing me that my landlord,the owner of the house I am in will be in town( he lives out of state) and he wants to do a walk through inspection of the house. Well fuck me.
At close to 99 plants and a big double grow happening I am in a predicament, where to hide my grows and how in God's name do I get it all cleaned up. Well I put 35 full size plants in the attic. I also found a secret cubby under the stairway large enough to put the rest of the plants/seedlings/sprouts the kids under the stairs got lights hung and didn't lose any grow time but it was hotter than I would have liked. As for what happened up in the attic they missed two days light cycles and of course the heat of the attic. The plants from the big grow are displaying some heat stressed and the seedlings are too. In fact all of them are having some kind of light/heat distress. Well the landlord shows up the house is clean and the grows are hidden away. As soon as he is gone from the yard I begin reconstituting be the grow room, this happens on Tuesday. On Wednesday I go out on job interviews because I'm not feeling fulfilled at my current job. Some places are hard to work for, especially those companies that are incredibly cheap. So cheap I have to beg on bended knee to get safety glasses or hearing protection. And even more so to get new parts or pieces to effect a repair. Well screw it I can get a job that pays the same or more at half the commuting. My current trip to work is an hour and a half allowing for a bathroom break and a trip through the drive in for breakfast. Well I do three interviews at three different plants, I also am informed today that there are three job offers as a result of my interviews that I am informed that I have three job offers on the table. I will weigh them out pro and cons. Ex

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
Dank mix still clearly in the lead the others are prospering as well just not as large yet. 30 plants and seedlings, three rooted clones and twenty five seedlings/sprouts and three more not yet rooted clones seems I broke some growth tips off hope I save them as clones my newest skill in the grow room

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Well done hiding your grow! That sounds like it was quite a challenge, happy to hear it all came good :)
Good luck with your change of employment hope it all works out for the better and you can commute less and spend more time here and with the girls :cool:
Can't wait to see them in full flower! :heart_eyes:

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
Just finished watering, trimming the ugly damaged leaves from the big grow. I have also neem oiled everybody in the grow room. It's 6:30 pm local time I have been at it since 9:30 am local time. As I count it up that's a 9 hour shift.
Was the neem oil treatment necessary? Mmmmm. I don't know for sure I'm hoping that the ugly leaves were all about heat stressed. But just like a sailor on shore leave it is possible that my plants picked up some bugs during the landlord bug out while in their respective hiding places, nasty spiders and mites and what not. As much effort as I have I hit them with the neem oil just in case. Which creates another issue, that is I have to hold back on the up pot for a few more days. On the positive side the plants in the big grow are 98% showing alternating nodes. We flip the switch in a few days after they perk up from today's rough treatment

Back