Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Spice mix, fruitbowl log.

Purpljack

Thread starter #1
Well, we're gonna try this 1st log. Wish me good luck!
Starting indoors, bad luck starting outside so far. Fixed some problems, hope theres no more.
Going to transplant outside in organic mix, compost,bone and blood meal,lava rocks and rice.
Starting in compost/potting soil mix.
Trying K.N.F. first time.
Added l.a.b. to soils,jar water.. Just watering now untill they get bigger.
Will make tea out of compost,l.a.b.,f.p.j., seaweed,willow branches,coconut water and fish emulsion for veg.
End of day 1. 2 days in dirt.
End of day 1. No show
Day 2
Day 2, still now show.

Last edited:

Purpljack

Thread starter #5
Hey @Purpljack :)
Great to see another organic grower on the site! :cool:
I'm unfamiliar with the terms l.a.b and f.p.j what are these my friend?
Compost teas are so good sounds like they've gone to a very good home indeed ;)
Subbed
L.A.B.= lactic acid bacteria..
F.P.J.= fermented plant juice..
L.a.b. is basic staple of K.N.F...
K.N.F.= Korean natural farming, from the earth, back to the earth.
L.a.b. is like superthrive(brand), only better.
F.p.j. is plant food made from fast growing plants for veg.
F.F.J. =fermented fruit juice...
Used for feeding plant during flowering..
L.a.b. is added to compost pile, teas,f.p.j., f.f.j. and many others to break down faster and speed up procces. Makes plants healthier and grow faster.
Willow water, fish tank water, coconut water very good. More to come, wifes bitching gotta go✌

Purpljack

Thread starter #11
Thank you @Sunshine . All from your blessings. Been a day since last update, so, fruit bowl #2 not showing signs of popping.. In jar of water/L.A.B. SO I ADDED L'll bit willow water, & coconut water. Noon tomorrow We'll know. By now most beans have cracked and peeking out. 2 days longest ever took. ANY IDEAS, HELP? Usually. 1 1/2 days jar, then 2 days dirt , they come out to play. Spice did. I have a jack herer did. All the rest but just cple did ???????

Purpljack

Thread starter #16
I start with pot allmost half empty. Add when seedling gets to tall to support itself. She was about 5" tall outa soil mix cple hrs ago....
Good ???? bad ????

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The FruitBowl seeds are quite old but I had hoped they'd still be viable as they've been kept in a fridge :)
Fingers crossed out of the pack some will come good ;)
On the plus side the Spice Mix is looking great :heart_eyes:

Purpljack

Thread starter #20
2 1/2 - 3 weeks from time put in jar.
O.k. now you got me thinking. Damn you!✌. Wasn't keeping log, or records. Found pic of package on delivery day. Aug 16. Spent night in fridge, day in jar, 2 days dirt, thats 4 days . on 21st showed up to play. Day 1. So i guess i lied. 11 days old today. Please don't make me think like that again.✌✌✌✌. Just joking. Now i gotta do log on this one. Naw , pic here and there.