Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Chilis are awesome, good luck my friend :)
I was tempted to start some Zimbabwe Black seeds this year but never got round to it :/
Last year I grew some Vampire chili, which had very pretty purple flowers and dark aubergine coloured leaves :)
Next season (I say this every year) I will start a purple variety indoors to get a head start :cool:

Purpljack

Thread starter #3
Chilis are awesome, good luck my friend :)
I was tempted to start some Zimbabwe Black seeds this year but never got round to it :/
Last year I grew some Vampire chili, which had very pretty purple flowers and dark aubergine coloured leaves :)
Next season (I say this every year) I will start a purple variety indoors to get a head start :cool:
L.O.L. sounds like me. Next year. For sure. I swear! Hahahahaha

Purpljack

Thread starter #6
Yessir i luv those sweet peppers. Hot peppers too. I tried ghost pepper and made me cry like l'll girl . jalapenos and habaneros i can take. Tobasco gets hot if you use too many. Only say cause they so small. But like dynamite, small packages. I sent p.m. to other site , u get?

Purpljack

Thread starter #13
Man did i get lucky last nite! Let me tell ya! 1st I had the pleasure of getting to communicate with a state trooper. Of course the background gets read before your pulled over. So he eventually (after back up arrived) ask me what i've been smoking. Because of job i don't smoke no more. So i politely told him i don't smoke no more. Then the young backup ask me " so When was the last time i smoked?. It's been 10 yrs but i knew they seen that 14 yrs ago i was arrested for possession of 1/8 oz. Now this is where I THINK imho that mary is far better than alcohol. Bear with me. It pissed me off cause i'm lil older now, hardly no trouble at all, cpl possessions,5 or 6 assaults(honest they were self defence. I just like to make sure they don't want more later) and i even quit doing this bout 20 yrs ago, ... I told that youngster it was cpl. Months ago , the last time i was with his momma. So i am writeing this as a free man. Ass un wooped( trust me, he wanted to but 1st trooper , a lil older thought it was funny so he kept the youngster at bay.whew!
True story dat.
But you'll never believe what happened next!
View media item 169