Spreading The Free

gkornacki

Aug 12, 2022
Hi all,

First I want to thank everyone I traded with here for the great addition of strains to my garden. Wow! I have 10 different strains growing now and more seed varieties than I ever imagined.

That's not why I'm posting today. I had a great crop this year and gave a bunch to a friend whom, I didn't know, is going with a gal suffering from stomach cancer. I'm told the relief it will bring is greatly appreciated and it made me feel really good that what we produce in our hobby and spare time could bring comfort to her and those around her.

This is the second time over the 20+ years I've been growing that someone with this horrible affliction has benefited from free cannabis I was able to supply.

I tell everyone interested about my luck finding this place and meeting a great group of people. I showed them what members have sent me in trade and have shared beans with them. They are astonished and hopefully joining.

Eight of my ten new little girls shown are from seeds traded here in the last few months! Love it!

Attachments

• IMG_5381.jpg
    IMG_5381.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Hi all,

First I want to thank everyone I traded with here for the great addition of strains to my garden. Wow! I have 10 different strains growing now and more seed varieties than I ever imagined.

That's not why I'm posting today. I had a great crop this year and gave a bunch to a friend whom, I didn't know, is going with a gal suffering from stomach cancer. I'm told the relief it will bring is greatly appreciated and it made me feel really good that what we produce in our hobby and spare time could bring comfort to her and those around her.

This is the second time over the 20+ years I've been growing that someone with this horrible affliction has benefited from free cannabis I was able to supply.

I tell everyone interested about my luck finding this place and meeting a great group of people. I showed them what members have sent me in trade and have shared beans with them. They are astonished and hopefully joining.

Eight of my ten new little girls shown are from seeds traded here in the last two months! Love it!
That’s really awesome

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I actually like that this site is a bit quieter. I feel the connections are more solid. And you can generally get a better inclination about someone when you get to talk to them.

Welcome to the FC, sorry I haven't said hello already.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Love seeing member genetics. Here is Sassmarn Kush from reznfingeez and Gorille De Lis from another member who will not be named. The Kush is on the far right against the wall, hopefully you can tell cause I didn't mark them!

Attachments

• 20221116_083415.jpg
    20221116_083415.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

gkornacki

Aug 12, 2022
Love seeing member genetics. Here is Sassmarn Kush from reznfingeez and Gorille De Lis from another member who will not be named. The Kush is on the far right against the wall, hopefully you can tell cause I didn't mark them!
Pretty.

Here is what I'm growing now with sources.

Fall seeds 2023
Tina OG - 1 7/26, 1 8/13 Source Runway Gardens Dispenserary
Purp Kush/Ad 8/15 - Jeff H
Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC)) - Tracker
Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC)) EXTRA PHENO'S - Tracker
AF Skunk - Bendjeo
Ice Cream Cookies 98 x F2 - Bendejo
LOL - Matt
Blue Berry Kush x Purple Afro - Hawk
White Widow - Mike
OG Kush - Mike
GDP Auto - DankeyJeg ?
LSD Auto - DankeyJeg ?
Cody's 50/50 Nukeheads Auto - DankeyJeg ? I didn't think this was AUTO but it sure looks like it.
Bruce Banner x Nar Kush - Alphatoy - Still sexing
Cookie Express - Billjacobs51 ? - Still sexing

The Tina OG seeds started out really weak and I thought they wouldn't live - all 3 are female. Looking great now, lush and full. That stuff was potent (33%THC) with very high resin. I can't wait to see how it does in my yard. I planted them before getting any seeds from here and though they would be my only girls this year. Well this is a fine how do ya do!!! I loved pulling beans out of the ounce I bought. They are not available to the public from what I understand.

Others I can't wait to watch grow but don't have the room now. My notes aren't clear I think DankeyJeg provided me with Auto's that are smelly and looking nice.

Out of these I will clone my favorites and put them in the ground in June for harvesting next October. The moms get harvested in March from the pots.

This experience has brought back memories from when the only source for seeds was picking from bags. The first time I grew more than one strain was around 1986 after collecting beans at Grateful Dead concerts. Boy was I popular that next fall!! Also, I remember hearing some of the names people were giving them and thought yeah whatever.

Last edited:

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Love the list, I've got a few of those strains as well. The Bruce Banner x Narkush, and the SunGrownGenetics stuff from Tracker I also have. All of these are supposed to be great.

Alphatoy was very generous to give you and others some of that Bruce Banner, because I think those actually came from a member named Juddy167 about two years ago. People were excited about that one.

gkornacki

Aug 12, 2022
Love the list, I've got a few of those strains as well. The Bruce Banner x Narkush, and the SunGrownGenetics stuff from Tracker I also have. All of these are supposed to be great.

Alphatoy was very generous to give you and others some of that Bruce Banner, because I think those actually came from a member named Juddy167 about two years ago. People were excited about that one.
I am grateful and have heard good things about BB. My whole next season will be from his generosity. If I'm feeling down I open what he sent me and smile! :)

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
I am grateful and have heard good things about BB. My whole next season will be from his generosity. If I'm feeling down I open what he sent me and smile! :)
Same here. Nothing puts a smile on my face like my tent or personal seed bank.
For sure keep us posted on that one and especially the Z3 Skittles, I very nearly popped those this season.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Pretty.

Here is what I'm growing now with sources.

Fall seeds 2023
Tina OG - 1 7/26, 1 8/13 Source Runway Gardens Dispenserary
Purp Kush/Ad 8/15 - Jeff H
Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC)) - Tracker
Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC)) EXTRA PHENO'S - Tracker
AF Skunk - Bendjeo
Ice Cream Cookies 98 x F2 - Bendejo
LOL - Matt
Blue Berry Kush x Purple Afro - Hawk
White Widow - Mike
OG Kush - Mike
GDP Auto - DankeyJeg ?
LSD Auto - DankeyJeg ?
Cody's 50/50 Nukeheads Auto - DankeyJeg ? I didn't think this was AUTO but it sure looks like it.

The Tina OG seeds started out really weak and I thought they wouldn't live - all 3 are female. Looking great now, lush and full. That stuff was potent (33%THC) with very high resin. I can't wait to see how it does in my yard. I planted them before getting any seeds from here and though they would be my only girls this year. Well this is a fine how do ya do!!! I loved pulling beans out of the ounce I bought. They are not available to the public from what I understand.

Others I can't wait to watch grow but don't have the room now. My notes aren't clear I think DankeyJeg provided me with Auto's that are smelly and looking nice.

Out of these I will clone my favorites and put them in the ground in June for harvesting next October. The moms get harvested in March from the pots.

This experience has brought back memories from when the only source for seeds was picking from bags. The first time I grew more than one strain was around 1986 after collecting beans at Grateful Dead concerts. Boy was I popular that next fall!! Also, I remember hearing some of the names people were giving them and thought yeah whatever.
🤠 looks like in a few months you will have a good stash of smoke if you get a good male make some good seeds??🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018

🤠yes i received the start from judy dont know where she went i had a female and male and made a few seeds myself that is why i can give out a few 🧙‍♂️

gkornacki

Aug 12, 2022
🤠 looks like in a few months you will have a good stash of smoke if you get a good male make some good seeds??🧙‍♂️
I have been debating that. I pulled a few diff. males already but have these four I will probably get a male or two out of.

Ice Cream Cake - Still sexing
AF Skunk - Still sexing

I'm thinking BB X Tina OG would be epic. I'm interested in hearing suggestions for sure! TB OG? Yo! 😁

Skunky Ice Cream Cake has a ring to it too.

Back