Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Status update.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'd go for either 1litre of 1.5litres of water every time you water for your pot size, see which works best for your pot and mix :)
Advice on this can be confusing/conflicting as people who don't grow organically correctly shoot for 15%-20% runoff, this is to wash out any accumulation of fertiliser salts and do a mini reset everytime. With organics there is absolutely no need to wash out nutrients or microbes from our soil so run off is unnecessary ;)
Hope that's helpful :sun:

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #64
I'd go for either 1litre of 1.5litres of water every time you water for your pot size, see which works best for your pot and mix :)
Advice on this can be confusing/conflicting as people who don't grow organically correctly shoot for 15%-20% runoff, this is to wash out any accumulation of fertiliser salts and do a mini reset everytime. With organics there is absolutely no need to wash out nutrients or microbes from our soil so run off is unnecessary ;)
Hope that's helpful :sun:
Thanks @Sunshine that clears it up :) I bought a 2 liter bottle last night I will be able to measure with pretty easily. Next time I water I'll use half it's volume.