Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Sunshines 300w LED Fruitwreck clones

Wow sunshine your plants look great but to get to my point I am still lost on here where did you say I should start a thread is that the place I have my pictures or is it in the indoor grow room or at Home ?? I know I bounce around a lot haha and when you say sending a PM how do you pick it up and how do you send a pm guess my old brain works a lot slower now, does pm mean private message ? Question I noticed under SUNSHINE you have Organic Fanatic does that mean you are an employer of FC I noticed am I bugging you to much on line you are always greeting every one last question how do you change your ICON like you have a sunshine and rainbow.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #71
Wow sunshine your plants look great
Thanks @Alphatoy πŸ‘
but to get to my point I am still lost on here where did you say I should start a thread is that the place I have my pictures or is it in the indoor grow room or at Home ??
It's easiest to continue posting on your thread here----> CLICK HERE
when you say sending a PM how do you pick it up and how do you send a pm guess my old brain works a lot slower now, does pm mean private message ?
Yes PM means private message, this can accessed by clicking the little envelope on the very top right of the screen ;)
Question I noticed under SUNSHINE you have Organic Fanatic does that mean you are an employer of FC
No, I'm not an employee just a very keen supporter of the FC community 🌞
To get custom text under your name just pm @ThC with the wording you'd like under your fc username ;)
how do you change your ICON like you have a sunshine and rainbow.
Click on your avatar/icon on the very top right next to the small envelope and click "Account details" you can change your avatar pic there :)
For technical help using the site in future please post up HERE with a simple thread title like "how do i change my avatar", that way other users with same problem can see and find the information easily ;)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #72
Here are the girls as of last night. They're getting chopped today so these will be the last pics of these plants βœ‚πŸŒΏ
DSC_0407.JPG DSC_0413.JPG DSC_0427.JPG
It's been a good run and they've grown well under 100watt(actual) of led light. I'm looking forward to smoking some of this in a couple of weeks πŸ”₯
Thanks for watching :) new grow thread coming (very) soon 🌞

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Here are the girls as of last night. They're getting chopped today so these will be the last pics of these plants βœ‚πŸŒΏ
View attachment 5797 View attachment 5798 View attachment 5799
It's been a good run and they've grown well under 100watt(actual) of led light. I'm looking forward to smoking some of this in a couple of weeks πŸ”₯
Thanks for watching :) new grow thread coming (very) soon 🌞
Congrats @Sunshine! That looks like it'll be a nice harvest πŸ‘

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #79
@Sunshine Will you do a full dry an cure before smoking? An post some pics under regular lighting buddy. Im stoked to see what the final quality is like. I know it's going to have one hell of a flavor right off the bat
Of course my friend! I like to think of curing bud like resting cooked meat, you are redistributing moisture levels until the desired uniform level of moisture (dryness) is achieved 🌞 I'll post up some dry flower pics for sure πŸŒ»πŸ“ΈπŸ‘