Organic Sunshines 300w LED Fruitwreck clones

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
So here we are again.... this time I've got a new light and I'm back in the make shift closet cab. This round I'll be growing out 4 of my fruitwreck cuts (fruitbowl x trainwreck) ?
I've become quite fond of this strain so have popped a few beans in the hope I get a decent (frosty) male to dust a couple of little flowers with ?
Location was changed up due to the sweltering temps. The move has (thankfully) brought the temps into optimum range, well worth the effort and sweat!
The plan as it stands is to veg these for about 10 more days or so and flip. Expect to see lollipopping this run as well as some defoliation ☘
I've got no plans to reveg or take cuts and as I'm running a healthy surplus so I'm going to keep it clean and sparse with a focus on quality tops ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @Jcloud777 :)
Sounds fire what is fruit bowl
FruitBowl is a strain that was created by myself more info from the old strainguide
There is a rip off version being sold by a "breeder" who was sent free seeds by me then went on to sell them as their own creation and built a seed bank off the back of this strain and my hard work ?
I'm not bitter, just disappointed not to have been asked permission or at the very least mentioned/acknowledged as the breeder. The strain description on their site has since been changed to obscure the origin of the strain. That's some history for you :)

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks @Jcloud777 :)

FruitBowl is a strain that was created by myself more info from the old strainguide
There is a rip off version being sold by a "breeder" who was sent free seeds by me then went on to sell them as their own creation and built a seed bank off the back of this strain and my hard work ?
I'm not bitter, just disappointed not to have been asked permission or at the very least mentioned/acknowledged as the breeder. The strain description on their site has since been changed to obscure the origin of the strain. That's some history for you :)
They just lie lie lie that's ignorant to do that to someone. They will come across someone else who will do them dirty.

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Lights off shot, just about to give them a decent watering ???
View attachment 5044
New seed alert!!!!! ??? I've been looking to add something new to the collection for a while and these seem to tick all the boxes, watch out for these in the next couple of grows :) Thanks @StrainSupermarket for the fast delivery
View attachment 5045
Your plants look super nice. Oh an congrats buddy going to have some great stuff. That's on one of wishlist strains I will eventually buy nice pick. Does strainsupermarket got alotof unfeminized choices?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Today's update shot ? they're in rapid growth mode now so looking to flip any day. I'll check the almanac to see if there are any moons coming that would be beneficial ??
Typically at this stage I talk myself into another weeks veg and then regret that decision later when they become larger than optimal, if I had a pound for everytime I did that I'd be living in cali by now ?
This time I'm going to be super strict with myself and go early, particularly knowing how much the wreck can stretch when forced/triggered ?
I'm only looking for 4 back from this grow, 1oz per bucket average (using 100w of led), anything over that would be a bonus ?

Back