Organic Sunshines 300w LED Fruitwreck clones

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
For some reason I stop getting updates. You harvest? Looking fruitylicious
Thanks guys! :) Not harvested yet, the buds are starting to ripen and need a few more weeks.
If you click the "watch" button in the top right of the thread you should get the updates ;)

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks guys! :) Not harvested yet, the buds are starting to ripen and need a few more weeks.
If you click the "watch" button in the top right of the thread you should get the updates ;)
Strange it says watched.. cant wait to see how your clones turn out. I got some rooting hormone it's not organic though

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Wow sunshine your plants look great but to get to my point I am still lost on here where did you say I should start a thread is that the place I have my pictures or is it in the indoor grow room or at Home ?? I know I bounce around a lot haha and when you say sending a PM how do you pick it up and how do you send a pm guess my old brain works a lot slower now, does pm mean private message ? Question I noticed under SUNSHINE you have Organic Fanatic does that mean you are an employer of FC I noticed am I bugging you to much on line you are always greeting every one last question how do you change your ICON like you have a sunshine and rainbow.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Wow sunshine your plants look great
Thanks @Alphatoy ?
but to get to my point I am still lost on here where did you say I should start a thread is that the place I have my pictures or is it in the indoor grow room or at Home ??
It's easiest to continue posting on your thread here----> CLICK HERE
when you say sending a PM how do you pick it up and how do you send a pm guess my old brain works a lot slower now, does pm mean private message ?
Yes PM means private message, this can accessed by clicking the little envelope on the very top right of the screen ;)
Question I noticed under SUNSHINE you have Organic Fanatic does that mean you are an employer of FC
No, I'm not an employee just a very keen supporter of the FC community ?
To get custom text under your name just pm @ThC with the wording you'd like under your fc username ;)
how do you change your ICON like you have a sunshine and rainbow.
Click on your avatar/icon on the very top right next to the small envelope and click "Account details" you can change your avatar pic there :)
For technical help using the site in future please post up HERE with a simple thread title like "how do i change my avatar", that way other users with same problem can see and find the information easily ;)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Here are the girls as of last night. They're getting chopped today so these will be the last pics of these plants ✂?
DSC_0407.JPGDSC_0413.JPGDSC_0427.JPG
It's been a good run and they've grown well under 100watt(actual) of led light. I'm looking forward to smoking some of this in a couple of weeks ?
Thanks for watching :) new grow thread coming (very) soon ?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
@Sunshine Will you do a full dry an cure before smoking? An post some pics under regular lighting buddy. Im stoked to see what the final quality is like. I know it's going to have one hell of a flavor right off the bat

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine Will you do a full dry an cure before smoking? An post some pics under regular lighting buddy. Im stoked to see what the final quality is like. I know it's going to have one hell of a flavor right off the bat
Of course my friend! I like to think of curing bud like resting cooked meat, you are redistributing moisture levels until the desired uniform level of moisture (dryness) is achieved ? I'll post up some dry flower pics for sure ???

Back