Sunshines Indoor Adventure Mix - Adventure Mix f3, Dead Hooker OG, Bubba, Zkittlez, Sweet Tooth and Fruit Train

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
New run new thread and what better day to start it than international cannabis day :)
Here's a brief summary of the flavours I'll be running.

Adventure Mix f3 from 2007
These adventure mix seeds originally came from Breeder Steve (Spice of Life) in the early 2000s and were some of the best packets of seeds I've ever bought, there were and are some truly groundbreaking flavours in there, nothing like the dutch strains most people were growing at the time, real exotics with incredible mouthwatering flavours. The original packs were inbred to f3 with all the males contributing each round to maintain diversity. Males from these can get quite frosty so this round I'm on the look out for a potential stud/s to pollinate a few branches of the girls.

Dead Hooker OG
This was probably the favourite from the last run and she really is a stinker, hats of to Stinky Seeds on this one. I've preordered 2 packs of these because of the remarkable dank pungent kushy flavour and aroma, she's one of those strains that you can taste all the way through the joint to the very last toke. Truly high grade and I'm looking forward to smoking more of her. Anyone/everyone that comes into contact with this raves about the taste.
Suffice to say I'll be taking a couple of cuts of this remarkable lady so she doesn't get lost, fair to say she's a keeper.

Bubba Kush
The bubba has a pleasant sweetness to it and also a nice depth of flavour from the kush (although not as pungent as the DHOG), she's an easy grower and seems to be a reasonable yielder so she's been brought back for another round.

Zkittlez
This plant performed poorly last run as she was overshadowed by the Sweet Tooth which took over the container, I'm giving her another shot to see what she can do.

Sweet Tooth
This sweet tooth isn't really representative of Breeder Steves original Sweet Tooth and isn't really sweet at all, she's more kushy with a very hard hitting smoke with a nice pungent flavour and aroma, she yields well and produces nice dence colas so she's earnt herself a place in the grow.

Fruit Train
Another favourite, very tangy sweet lime flavour like a fizzy chew or lime opal fruit. A nice contrast to have around against the kush's, always yields well and grows vigorously with a positive energetic high that gets jobs done and an intense citrus fruit candy flavour.

sweettoot left zkittlez right.JPGfar left bubba right dead hooker og far right fruit train.JPGleft bubba right dead hooker og.JPGfruit wreck.JPGadventure mix f3 2007.JPGgroup shot 1.JPGgroup shot 2.JPG

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
some of the leaves on a couple of your plants are very unusual they look more like a pepper plant the slick leaves.?
Hey @Alphatoy :) The weird leaves happen when you revert/rejuvinate/reveg a plant putting it back into veg from flower, the first few sets of leaves look a little strange, then as the plants begin to grow normal looking growth resumes.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Hey @Alphatoy :) The weird leaves happen when you revert/rejuvinate/reveg a plant putting it back into veg from flower, the first few sets of leaves look a little strange, then as the plants being to grow normal looking growth resumes.
I figured it was some kind of mutation thanks for the update do you do clones on flowering shoots ? ?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
New run new thread and what better day to start it than international cannabis day :)
Here's a brief summary of the flavours I'll be running.

Adventure Mix f3 from 2007
These adventure mix seeds originally came from Breeder Steve (Spice of Life) in the early 2000s and were some of the best packets of seeds I've ever bought, there were and are some truly groundbreaking flavours in there, nothing like the dutch strains most people were growing at the time, real exotics with incredible mouthwatering flavours. The original packs were inbred to f3 with all the males contributing each round to maintain diversity. Males from these can get quite frosty so this round I'm on the look out for a potential stud/s to pollinate a few branches of the girls.

Dead Hooker OG
This was probably the favourite from the last run and she really is a stinker, hats of to Stinky Seeds on this one. I've preordered 2 packs of these because of the remarkable dank pungent kushy flavour and aroma, she's one of those strains that you can taste all the way through the joint to the very last toke. Truly high grade and I'm looking forward to smoking more of her. Anyone/everyone that comes into contact with this raves about the taste.
Suffice to say I'll be taking a couple of cuts of this remarkable lady so she doesn't get lost, fair to say she's a keeper.

Bubba Kush
The bubba has a pleasant sweetness to it and also a nice depth of flavour from the kush (although not as pungent as the DHOG), she's an easy grower and seems to be a reasonable yielder so she's been brought back for another round.

Zkittlez
This plant performed poorly last run as she was overshadowed by the Sweet Tooth which took over the container, I'm giving her another shot to see what she can do.

Sweet Tooth
This sweet tooth isn't really representative of Breeder Steves original Sweet Tooth and isn't really sweet at all, she's more kushy with a very hard hitting smoke with a nice pungent flavour and aroma, she yields well and produces nice dence colas so she's earnt herself a place in the grow.

Fruit Train
Another favourite, very tangy sweet lime flavour like a fizzy chew or lime opal fruit. A nice contrast to have around against the kush's, always yields well and grows vigorously with a positive energetic high that gets jobs done and an intense citrus fruit candy flavour.

View attachment 7556View attachment 7557View attachment 7558View attachment 7559View attachment 7560View attachment 7561View attachment 7562
Sounds like another great lineup ???@Sunshine. Will be following along for sure. That seemed like a pretty quick reveg on these girls. How long do you find it usually takes from seed harvest until the plants are ready to flower again? Any tips to speed the reveg along?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Sounds like another great lineup ???@Sunshine. Will be following along for sure. That seemed like a pretty quick reveg on these girls. How long do you find it usually takes from seed harvest until the plants are ready to flower again?
Thanks @Cannada :) 20-30 days from chop to flower depending on the strain.
Any tips to speed the reveg along?
I put the plants on 24/7 for the last week of flowering so they're primed for reveg prior to harvest. In addition to this I leave quite a bit of plant and flower after harvest which I take down once the plants have started to grow again ☘

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Good tips. Thanks @Sunshine! I will try my hand at breeding once I find a male. Believe it or not, all of my plants to date have been female but thats mainly due to the fem seeds I have picked up. I had 2 regular strains from Dr G and tried one of each recently and both were female! I have sprouted a few bag seeds though and every time female. Not complaining though. Usually looking for females of course.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Great looking plants @Sunshine . Do you train these plants when you reveg them ? how much buds and leaves did you leave on the plant?
BTW, great lineup of strains. Have heard a lot about Zkittez

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
how long do you grow them together before separation
I won't be seperating them, just letting them grow, but you could easily prick them out after a couple of weeks of growth ?
combining but that would take a lot of time off :no_mouth: from filling those little pots?
Exactly! I like to start the seedlings in their final container to save unnecessary handling, allowing them to grow unhindered ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
This depends on many factors including strain but yes you can get decent flowers from pollinated plants.
Timing is also a factor plants pollinated very early in flower will produce less/smaller buds that a plant pollinated half way through flowering.
I think your flowers will swell slightly over the next few weeks but at this stage I wouldn't expect to see a dramatic increase in size, what will increase is potency and flavour.

This sounds like an interesting project, good luck my friend! :)
sunshine when you have good buds with seeds what happens when you miss a seed in harvesting and smoke the seed?:sleeping:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Luckily that hasn't happened for a very long time because it tastes/smells pretty bad ?
I use small sharp scissors and a tray to seperate the seeds from the buds as I smoke them (a la minute), once you've been through a few buds you won't miss any as you quickly get a feel for it :sun:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
:grinning:was just wondering on my AP before Christmas I only got 7 seeds so I tore them buds up to almost dust haha these I will be a bit more different in harvest. Thanks Sunshine

?

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Sunshine you said," These adventure mix seeds originally came from Breeder Steve (Spice of Life) in the early 2000s and were some of the best packets of seeds I've ever bought, there were and are some truly groundbreaking flavours in there, nothing like the dutch strains most people were growing at the time, real exotics with incredible mouthwatering flavours. The original packs were inbred to f3 with all the males contributing each round to maintain diversity. Males from these can get quite frosty so this round I'm on the look out for a potential stud/s to pollinate a few branches of the girls."

I wish I could buy his seeds. He doesn't sell any atm, but he's working on some badass stuff an new stuff. Oh so he sold through spice of life. You never told me that's crazy. Is your genetics from him? Like fruit bowl

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Oh so he sold through spice of life
That's his seed company/brand.
Is your genetics from him? Like fruit bowl
No, but the ST#3 in the FB was originally from Steve/SOL.
The FruitBowl project began in 2001 as an F1 cross between PurpleMaui and SweetTooth#3, now fourth generation, and has progressed to what is very stable line suitable for outcrossing

The heritage of this groundbreaking strain are 60/40 indica/sativa, with plants exhibiting both the exhilarating high of the Hawaiian sativa and the bud density and chrystal production of the sweettooth#3.

The strain produces a strong clear high that is positive, happy and constructive...

60% Indica
Yield: Above average
Potency/High: positive/creative
Flowering: 8 weeks

Back