Sunshines Indoor Adventure Mix - Adventure Mix f3, Dead Hooker OG, Bubba, Zkittlez, Sweet Tooth and Fruit Train

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Time for a quick update! Plants are going into flower sunday so I'll be doing some tidying up tonight, taking cuts and getting ready for the launch ?
View attachment 7629View attachment 7630View attachment 7631View attachment 7632View attachment 7633
really nice green bushy plants, how do you say plants are going into flowering on sunday do you make them go into flowering , myself but I am half blind don't see any pistils or flowers right now on the pictures.doh.gif

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
ok got u, do u call 12x12 the actual first day of flowering?
I call it the first day of 12/12 and from thereon wk1 of 12/12, wk2 of 12/12 etc which gives me a fairly standard measure of finish times with some notable exceptions* **

*A plant that is put on 12/12 from seed grows for 4-6 weeks then starts to flower then the usual 8-10 weeks, but of course it would be incorrect to say that it flowered for 16 weeks.

**On another vein a mature landrace sativa when forced could take 5 weeks to start flowering then another 12 weeks I would call that a 17 week sativa.

Some people count flowering days from the first pistil/onset of flower production but then there is no standardised comparison of the overall days/weeks it has taken from force to finish under 'normal' circumstances.
The short answer is, it doesn't really matter when you count from as long as you're consistent and therefore comparing like for like, in the end a plant is ready when it's ready.
This run you will see that the adv mix f3 will be a couple of weeks behind the rest of the more mature girls in flowering due to their young age, delaying onset of flowering and focusing on instead on growth, the revegged plants/cuts from these will be quicker by that amount of time also.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @BudMonster :)
So I checked on the girls last night and the largest adventure mix is a girl which is good news, couple of males also evident as well as a couple of other females, in the next few days I'd expect all but the smallest of the adventure mixes to have shown sex.
Here are some update shots taken yesterday evening after a bit of lst to flatten the canopy ?
DSC_3327.JPGDSC_3326 (1).JPGDSC_3328.JPGDSC_3329.JPG
Next watering they're being treated to some diluted molasses to feed the micro herd and give them a little booster?

Back