Sunshines Indoor Adventure Mix - Adventure Mix f3, Dead Hooker OG, Bubba, Zkittlez, Sweet Tooth and Fruit Train

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks guys! :)
I probably will do some bubble hash this run and post pics up. I've got a camping style mini washing machine that takes the hassle out of the process and a couple of sets of bags. Recently I've been incredibly lazy when harvesting and composted any fans and just left the sugar leaf on, I'm not ashamed to admit that I really like smoking it and is abundant in terpenes.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Tonights update and it's smelling really delicious in there! The carbon can is doing a great job containing the odours considering it's size, as soon as the cab is open the smell hits you and it's a lovely mix of dank, candy and citrus :D
DSC_3489.JPGDSC_3490.JPGDSC_3491.JPGDSC_3495.JPGDSC_3492.JPGDSC_3494.JPGDSC_3493.JPG

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Impressive canopy @Sunshine.
I tried my first reveg with my chemdawg G13 girl. Harvested just before vacation. Left some bud and fan leaves on the bottom. When I came back from vacation a week later, there was some decent new foliage but she declined rapidly and died a week or so later. I waited too long to grab some clones from her. Luckily I still have some of seeds because that chemdawg g13 is my favorite so far from my grows with Critical kush a close second. Have been taking the chemdawg in oil form usually two 1 mililiter caps a day which gives me a nice heady buzz but took 3 last night and that messed me up real good! Almost had tunnel vision. Borderline too stoned actually. Always have great laughs on this stuff too. Everything was surreal. I just love that strain. Watched Marcin Patrzalek guitar solo on AGT last night while on the chemdawg. If you havent seen his audition yet, have a puff and give it a watch. Absolutely amazing guitar skills.... Blew me away.

Sorry for the rant, keep the pics coming Sunshine. Those flavors sound amazing! Wish I could smell it too!

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Couple of flower pics. First up the fruit train, definitely going to be the biggest yielder of the bunch and stinking of lime. You can spot a couple of seeds forming where she was pollinated with the Adv Mix f3, could be interesting :)
DSC_3529.JPGDSC_3524.JPGDSC_3523.JPG
Here's a very poorly taken pic of a tinky flower of the dead hooker og, frosty and stinking to high heaven!!
DSC_3525.JPG
Another little bud, this time from one of the adv mix's, this one got over shadowed and is only now getting half decent light, fruity sweet peachy aroma from this one :yum
DSC_3527.JPG
Have a green weekend my FC fam ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Couple of flower pics. First up the fruit train, definitely going to be the biggest yielder of the bunch and stinking of lime. You can spot a couple of seeds forming where she was pollinated with the Adv Mix f3, could be interesting :)
View attachment 8196View attachment 8197View attachment 8198
Here's a very poorly taken pic of a tinky flower of the dead hooker og, frosty and stinking to high heaven!!
View attachment 8199
Another little bud, this time from one of the adv mix's, this one got over shadowed and is only now getting half decent light, fruity sweet peachy aroma from this one :yum
View attachment 8200
Have a green weekend my FC fam ?
JELIOUS, JELIOUS , JELIOUS, Sunshine you take such great pictures your buds are looking great the plants are so mild to the eyes to look at
?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks guys! :)
I probably will do some bubble hash this run and post pics up. I've got a camping style mini washing machine that takes the hassle out of the process and a couple of sets of bags. Recently I've been incredibly lazy when harvesting and composted any fans and just left the sugar leaf on, I'm not ashamed to admit that I really like smoking it and is abundant in terpenes.
Nice. Let us know how the hash run goes. I also have started using a portable washer to scrub the trichomes from the plant material but I feel like I didnt get the full potential from my first attempt with the machine. I don't think I had enough ice so was limited on the number of washes. Ended up letting the wet trim sit too long and trashing it. I picked up plenty of ice for my next attempt. I want to process some of my bud this way but definitely dont want to waste any of it so will probably freeze the remaining pulp until i am confident in my process.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Chopped the Fruit Train yesterday, here are a couple of flower pics
DSC_3621.JPGDSC_3623.JPGDSC_3625.JPGDSC_3626.JPG
The rest will be coming down in the next few days, here are a couple of snaps of the (not) sweet tooth, which is ripe and ready to be chopped now/asap. This one's grown on me, it's a heavy smoke with a really nice strong kush flavour. I'm 50/50 about whether to bring this one back, we'll see.
DSC_3614.JPGDSC_3617.JPGDSC_3619.JPGDSC_3620.JPG

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys, finally got the issue with my phone pic uploading sorted out so here are some update shots.

First up the Adv Mix f3, I ended up with 6 girls from this and will be bringing them all back, I'm looking for a keeper with good flavour, trichome production and a motivational high that I can keep around for a while. I'm feeling a bit burnt out on all the kush so this couldn't come sooner :) I've labelled the girls 1-6 and will evaluate the smoke on this and the next run and take it from there. These have all been inbred with a frosty adv mix male so will carefully label the seeds of these so I can take any promising ones forward.
DSC_3639.JPGDSC_3637.JPG
Next up is the seed that came labelled as Sweet Tooth but is some kind of OG Kush, the yield on this one is good (bearing in mind a total of 88w is being used here), the smell and flavour are also pungent and intense so I've decided she's going to come back for another round. This one's also been lightly pollinated with the adv f3.
DSC_3641.JPGDSC_3640.JPG
DSC_3642.JPG
Last up is a little flower of the Dead Hooker OG, not much to say about this that hasn't already been said, amazing aroma and flavour but yield is below average.
DSC_3643.JPG
I'm planning to chop the tops this weekend when I get some time. I'm very excited to smoke some adventure mix again, I haven't had any since 2007 and have nothing but fond memories of this line.
Have a beautiful weekend everyone ?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Chopped the Fruit Train yesterday, here are a couple of flower pics
View attachment 8286View attachment 8287View attachment 8288View attachment 8289
The rest will be coming down in the next few days, here are a couple of snaps of the (not) sweet tooth, which is ripe and ready to be chopped now/asap. This one's grown on me, it's a heavy smoke with a really nice strong kush flavour. I'm 50/50 about whether to bring this one back, we'll see.
View attachment 8291View attachment 8290View attachment 8293View attachment 8294
Mmmm.... Very tasty looking flowers @Sunshine. I hope you are enjoying the harvest ??

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Mmmm.... Very tasty looking flowers @Sunshine. I hope you are enjoying the harvest ??
Thanks @Cannada :) Definitely, nothing beats fresh herbs :)
Thanks @Jason, I can't wait to get stuck into this lot!
Here are some final pics of the (not sweet tooth) Kush and a top cola from the Adv Mix #1
Adv Mix f3 #1 top
DSC_3648.JPG
The Kush
DSC_3650.JPGDSC_3651.JPG
Chopping these girls down this afternoon after I've gotten a few other little jobs out of the way, I'll leave enough on them for a speedy reveg (fingers crossed) but the bulk will be taken down today.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks guys? The Fruit Trains all jarred and curing now and the other plants are starting to reveg.
I've put a GDP (blimburn) and a Blue Mystic (nirvana) in to replace the Fruit Train and Bubba. These were fems from StrainSupermarket (thanks guys), planted last thursday popped up on the saturday ??

Back