Organic Sunshines Mixed Strain Grow 2.0 feat Top Dawg, Red Dragon, FruitWreck & Sweet Tooth #3

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
So I harvested the big Fruitwreck yesterday at approx 50 days, with clear trichs for a very motivational high, the compromise on weight is worth it for the quality of the high for me.

This is the same cut that didn't quite have time to finish last run and was taken at about 6 weeks, this early bud has been one of my favourite highs this summer, it literally has me multi tasking and getting long put off jobs completed, a real motivator - exactly what I need!
I'll post up some dry flower pics in a few days ?

The Top Dawg and Red Dragon are now on a veg light cycle and the flowers will be chopped next weekend as they start to revert, I intend to be very brutal with these when they revert and take them back to just 1 or 2 shoots so the canopy is nice and even.

The mutant/fasciating ST#3 was culled.. thankfully I've still got 1 final original pack of the ST#3 left which is high on the list of priorities to run in the near future.

This is how things look as of last night, cuts planted into final containers and lights on 24/0.

A pack of Fruitwreck have been planted this morning, when they grow I'll be on the hunt for some frosty males to inbreed with which should give rise to some interesting f2's to sift through for oustanding mums for selfing ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Some update shots taken last night. The main issue at the moment is the heat which is out of control! ? Had to reduce lights on to 16 hours so that the lights are off during the hottest part of the day, it's still far too hot though ?
I'm thinking of attempting a rain dance if this keeps up ?
On the plus side it's great weather for bbq's, cold drinks and al fresco smoking ????

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Got a new light yesterday to replace the two units (both of which have the same defect now), they lasted 5 years which isn't bad and probably would have done another 5 if they weren't subjected to such extremes of temperature ?
The new light's a 300w led unit with 3w diodes, according to the spec it draws 100w at the plug will check this myself with the kill-a-watt plug and post up. I'll post some pics of it tmrw when I've done a better job of hanging it :)

Back