Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Sunshines Mixed Strain Grow 2.0 feat Top Dawg, Red Dragon, FruitWreck & Sweet Tooth #3

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #41
Todays updates in no particular order πŸ™„πŸ™ƒπŸ‘

looking good. time to get a new unit ? Mars do a great 600W i have one in my flower cab and also 2 x 300W. They love the 600 lean over towards it etc with those dense bushes perhaps worth looking into . even a 900 maybe.

Fruit wreck - cant wait to see what she yields. any chance of chucking another light in soon ?

any close ups of those two sinister looking sweet tooth no. 3 ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #44
looking good. time to get a new unit ? Mars do a great 600W i have one in my flower cab and also 2 x 300W. They love the 600 lean over towards it etc with those dense bushes perhaps worth looking into . even a 900 maybe.
I'm fixing the existing unit, I hate throwing things away if there's still potential usage. If I can't easily fix it I'll upgrade it to cob led's using the existing case/heatsink/fan etc but it looks like it's probably just a broken driver which should be an easy fix (fingers crossed), the hardest thing will be sourcing the correct driver at a size that will fit in the casing but there are lots available so it's a question of sifting through. There's another thread on this ;)

Fruit wreck - cant wait to see what she yields. any chance of chucking another light in soon ?
I might see this run through with just the one light unit, it would be interesting to see what can be had from just the 1 light that draws approx 100w at the plug, I think I can get 4+ from it if left to the very end. Also there's less heat which is a bonus 🌞

any close ups of those two sinister looking sweet tooth no. 3 ?
Will take some in the next couple of days, I don't expect much from these this run but next run they will come into their own 🍬😁

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #45
The fruitwreck has stretched a bit and started to overshadow the top dawg and red dragon so I popped them all on stools etc to bring the height up to more or less even to give them a decent shot at flowering under the 1 light πŸ’πŸ’‘

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #48
I'm leaning towards taking those 2 seedlings out of the cab and building a temporary cab to veg them to a decent size as they're already getting overshadowed and the space is more useful for the fruitwreck this run.
Hopefully I'll have the time to knock something temporary up over the weekend :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #50
Updates no particular order 😌
I'll whip the two sweet tooths out tomorrow repot into smaller containers and veg for a month then put them back in πŸ€

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #60
Update pics πŸ™‚

View media item 1289

The girls were thirsty today 🏜 so gave them a really good watering 🌧
Also took some cuts from the fruitwreck and cleaned up the bottom of the plant and remove undergrowth.

Last edited: