Organic Sunshines Mixed Strain Grow 2.0 feat Top Dawg, Red Dragon, FruitWreck & Sweet Tooth #3

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Todays updates in no particular order πŸ™„πŸ™ƒπŸ‘

looking good. time to get a new unit ? Mars do a great 600W i have one in my flower cab and also 2 x 300W. They love the 600 lean over towards it etc with those dense bushes perhaps worth looking into . even a 900 maybe.

Fruit wreck - cant wait to see what she yields. any chance of chucking another light in soon ?

any close ups of those two sinister looking sweet tooth no. 3 ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
looking good. time to get a new unit ? Mars do a great 600W i have one in my flower cab and also 2 x 300W. They love the 600 lean over towards it etc with those dense bushes perhaps worth looking into . even a 900 maybe.
I'm fixing the existing unit, I hate throwing things away if there's still potential usage. If I can't easily fix it I'll upgrade it to cob led's using the existing case/heatsink/fan etc but it looks like it's probably just a broken driver which should be an easy fix (fingers crossed), the hardest thing will be sourcing the correct driver at a size that will fit in the casing but there are lots available so it's a question of sifting through. There's another thread on this ;)

Fruit wreck - cant wait to see what she yields. any chance of chucking another light in soon ?
I might see this run through with just the one light unit, it would be interesting to see what can be had from just the 1 light that draws approx 100w at the plug, I think I can get 4+ from it if left to the very end. Also there's less heat which is a bonus 🌞

any close ups of those two sinister looking sweet tooth no. 3 ?
Will take some in the next couple of days, I don't expect much from these this run but next run they will come into their own 🍬😁

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The fruitwreck has stretched a bit and started to overshadow the top dawg and red dragon so I popped them all on stools etc to bring the height up to more or less even to give them a decent shot at flowering under the 1 light πŸ’πŸ’‘

Updates no particular order 😌
I'll whip the two sweet tooths out tomorrow repot into smaller containers and veg for a month then put them back in πŸ€