Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Sunshines Mixed Strain Grow 2.0 feat Top Dawg, Red Dragon, FruitWreck & Sweet Tooth #3

Wow...i love the ST no.3 the flat stem one >thats the one without the evil leaves at the start am i right the one that looked a bit cabbaged ?

they both looked special . Wow flat stemmer ? Flat stemmed plants can hold more water so therefore are better and more adapted to equatorial regions and would have i would imagine at a punt a higher tolerance to heat stress meaning over stress methods and making fem natural beans an interesting experiment with one of my fine fingered jamaicans to produce a plant that can hold more water and transpire less.

looks like a wire you could weave that bitch around a basketball court..

in fact better still cross the flat stem myabe with a South Indian sativa may help @southindiansativa s yields ?

I still think a shaded tent would keep the heat layer away from your plants in South of India meaning they can grow cool and bright maybe keeping them too wet cos of high temps is stumping the growth,.

What do you think @Sunshine ?

In fact id bet thats what it is ... Bigger crops by keeping em cooler . Its already bright get some quality shade.Let them absorb water slower and less volumes of it maybe?

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #84

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #85

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #93
So I harvested the big Fruitwreck yesterday at approx 50 days, with clear trichs for a very motivational high, the compromise on weight is worth it for the quality of the high for me.

This is the same cut that didn't quite have time to finish last run and was taken at about 6 weeks, this early bud has been one of my favourite highs this summer, it literally has me multi tasking and getting long put off jobs completed, a real motivator - exactly what I need!
I'll post up some dry flower pics in a few days 🌻

The Top Dawg and Red Dragon are now on a veg light cycle and the flowers will be chopped next weekend as they start to revert, I intend to be very brutal with these when they revert and take them back to just 1 or 2 shoots so the canopy is nice and even.

The mutant/fasciating ST#3 was culled.. thankfully I've still got 1 final original pack of the ST#3 left which is high on the list of priorities to run in the near future.

This is how things look as of last night, cuts planted into final containers and lights on 24/0.

A pack of Fruitwreck have been planted this morning, when they grow I'll be on the hunt for some frosty males to inbreed with which should give rise to some interesting f2's to sift through for oustanding mums for selfing πŸ’

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #94
Some update shots taken last night. The main issue at the moment is the heat which is out of control! 🌞 Had to reduce lights on to 16 hours so that the lights are off during the hottest part of the day, it's still far too hot though 😐
I'm thinking of attempting a rain dance if this keeps up πŸ˜†
On the plus side it's great weather for bbq's, cold drinks and al fresco smoking πŸ‘πŸΊπŸπŸ’¨

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #95
Today was very slightly cooler which was a god send so lights have been on continuously πŸ‘ I need to keep the lights on at least 20/4 so that the back two rejuve/reveg in a reasonable time scale 🌿
Plants aren't looking too bad considering the temperatures. 🌞