Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Super Bud Auto Grow

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Get a combined thermometer and hygrometer online, you need to know the humidity and temp in the grow room. Ideally you want temps of around 77-80f, but I undertstand that this isn't always possible.
Soil temp is not something that's generally measured money better spent on the thermometer/hygrometer - try and get one with max and min values over the last 24hours function :)

yazad

Thread starter #25
ok ordered.
this ks my shops view. to get u idea about where will the stink go when flowering. it will be all over the road. about lighting i have added 200 watt cfl in addition to 160 watt led. raises the buckets like this. i have a soil moisture measuring meter.
is 24 hours light ok? pls advice.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
From three smallish auto's with some air freshener you'll probably get away with the smell with any luck as it has lots of area to dissipate.
Can you take close ups of where it says the wattage on the bulbs? Is that actual wattage or equivalent wattage?
That's plenty of light you've got in there, the good thing is if temps get too high you can switch off the cfl's to bring temps down :)

yazad

Thread starter #27
i will send the photo graphs of technical details of the LED. 110 watt has 8500 lumens.
50 watts has 4000 lumens. cfls are huge in size with almost 2500 lumens in total.

yazad

Thread starter #29
now!! plz tell me how and what can i do MORE to increase its size..
how can i not let them be just small sized autos and advance them to big sized crazy growing auto.

yazad

Thread starter #30
good soil with wrmiculite,cocoa peat,bonemeal,fungus,coco,redsoil,wormicompost,perlite. CHECK.

LIGHTS: 10000+ lumens. CHECK.

ventilation: over sized exhaust. (20 litres of output per minute) : CHECK

non over watering. CHECK.

tempreture not above 85 check.

what else can i do.....

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Nothing else to do, growing weed is very easy, it's a weed after all.
Just water it correctly, don't over or under do anything and do your best to keep temperatures 77-80 (85 is quite hot).
It'll grow itself given half a chance. I think you'll have a good grow this run!

yazad

Thread starter #32
ok so for temperature i have a strategy that is as follows.

1: at the day i CANT keep the doors of grow room open for air conditioned air to enter.

thus my only hope will be the over sized exhaust. and monsoon season.

MOST IMPORTANT.

at night i will open both the doors of grow room wide open.
shut off the exhaust.
and keep air-conditioning onn whole night with temperature set at 22 degrees.

till next morning when i come and close the cabinet again.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
and did u check the grow lights link i sent
Grow light looks good, you've got plenty of lumens in there, arguably you don't really need the cfl's in there but if you can manage temps with them in the cab then why not!
Using the aircon is a good idea to help manage your temps :)

yazad

Thread starter #35
i am not directly adding water. i just mist 300 ml. each pot.

when i see top layer dry till first knuckle.

pots are 18 litres filled till 14 litres for now.

yazad

Thread starter #36
these are the plenty of autoflowering seeds i have bought.

but there is one problem!! as it was my first time i ended upp ordering EVERY strain very identical to another almost every one are INDICA dominant.
(i was insomniac as had to take parox for a long time) :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

yazad

Thread starter #38
u said am doing everything right!!
then why i will i get small sized autos?
i really want to know and imorove.

like its 9.33 pm and ive put the ac on 23 celcious and closed the shop it will run whole night.
with lights onn cfl and led whole night.

i want to know where am i going wrong..

ok ill like to grow non autos next time if they would yeald good.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I definitely think non-autos will be a better return on watts for your size indoor grow, just veg for 20-25 days then flower and you'll be good 👍
then why i will i get small sized autos?
They'll be smaller relative to normal fems. but with a bit of luck you'll get some excellent flowers! 🌻
The most important thing is to focus on the basics, temperatures, humidity, water, food, mycos, soil mix etc
The key with autos is to avoid any stress so they can grow unhindered and realise their potential.
You'll learn a lot this grow and that experience will be the best teacher 🍀

yazad

Thread starter #40
temperature i have made it a mission.
water i am keeping an eye on it.
food everything in the soil. plus light is 8500+4000+2800+3500 lumens i counted today.
mycos i have added much. have ordered more.
stress i dont think they have any.. they are halpy in a bright low temp highly ventilated box.

humidity i have zero idea about ill check it tomorrow and text u.