Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Super Bud Auto Grow

yazad

Thread starter #41
ok i have a dimond girl non auto with me.
i guess using your wisdom i should plant it too with my autos.

autos have developed 3rd pair of leaves. all 3 are dark green and healthy.

my question is if i start a dimond girl today. where would i plant it.
could i plant it with one of my autos at a distance?

i dont want to abandon my auto.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
i guess using your wisdom i should plant it too with my autos.
Had you had the space you could have vegged the non auto (photo) on the auto light cycle then gone from there, so she would be ready to switch to flower when the autos finish.
But given the lack of space I'd wait until the autos have finished then grow the Diamond Girl in the cab where it will have space to branch out nicely 🌿

yazad

Thread starter #43
ok. ill do that.. does non auto stink much?

these are my todays pictures. plz adress the progress.
and some pictures of cfl.
today also as usual i have kept shop closed with aircon and exhaust onn. led plus cfl onn. . at 23 degress. i cant fit fan inside the box so i have ordered a powerful wall fan that will blow towards the box and ill keep box open at night. so that cold air is thrusted on the plant whole night.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
ok. ill do that.. does non auto stink much?

these are my todays pictures. plz adress the progress.
and some pictures of cfl.
today also as usual i have kept shop closed with aircon and exhaust onn. led plus cfl onn. . at 23 degress. i cant fit fan inside the box so i have ordered a powerful wall fan that will blow towards the box and ill keep box open at night. so that cold air is thrusted on the plant whole night.
The seedlings look good 🌱👍

yazad

Thread starter #48
so out of the 3 super bud autos who are 10 days old today.
1 has developed nicely 5th leaves and broad
while 2 have not even developed 3 rd leaves
lights. temps. water. ventilation everything is same.
then why is only 1 developing nicely it is almost 4 times the size of otger 2

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Could you post some pics? 📸 Is that pot dryer or wetter than the others or the same? It may be that it is just a bigger grower or have more sativa in it's genetics.🌴

yazad

Thread starter #50
i have kept everything exactly same.. zero diff..
i water exactly same. they dnt get more or less dry then each other.

lights are exactly same.

do u think it is advisable to transfer those 2 week autos into a smaller pot.

and germinate 2 photo diamond girl into those 2 big buckets.

the 2 week autos will grow on a corner of the grown room where it is alredy 20000lumens.
do u think i should do it.
ill send the pictures tomorow. i added that fungus today. lets see.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It's not really advisable to repot autos... but, if you're extremely careful you could add one of the smaller ones to the other smaller ones bucket. Then use the spare bucket for the Diamond Girl 🌱

yazad

Thread starter #53
3 buckets. 2 white 1 green. 1 white and 1 green bucket autos arent growing. remaining 1 white is flourishing..
the 1 wich is flourishing was under just 50 watts led. and the one wich is small was under 100 watt. the another small one is on low level with 2 cfls exclusively for her..
so today i shifted the flourishing plant under 100 watt led and week plant to 50 watt led to see if it makes any difference. the air conditioning is at 23 degrees.. i have watered little today 700 ml ler 3 buckets after seeing 2 knuckles deep dry soil. but it was moist inside. i am sure i din over water or underwater.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
They aren't looking bad @yazad 👍🌱
Only thing I'd say is leeave them a couple of extra days until you next water to let it dry out more, it'll help the roots grow as they search out the water and fill the bucket.
the 1 wich is flourishing was under just 50 watts led. and the one wich is small was under 100 watt
Interesting observation, it's a lot of light in that cab for seedlings. You could easily get away with just having the 50w/100w led in there for a few weeks. Then adding light as they get bigger 💡

yazad

Thread starter #56
i just realised maybe i made a mistake.
that is after making soil mix i did not water it.
infilled bucket with dry soil mix planted the seed and kept in misting it from top.

the soil mix must surely be dry from inside.
i never drenched it with water first before planting

yazad

Thread starter #59
as my healthy auto is doing very very well i am not updating it.

these are about the 2 slow autos.

the ph shows much alkalinity but this is a Chinese non electronic device after all.
here are some pictures.

Attachments