Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Super Bud Auto Grow

yazad

Thread starter #61
i have never drentched the soil.
never ever the water has passed from any of the holes.

should i ONCE drench water very slowly till it runns off from very bottom. that way it can be sure there are no dry zones in the soil wich i am certain there are..

then i shall not water her till a week or so.
should i do it?

or stick with. 500 ml

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'd go with 500ml, then check in a day or two, then add another 500ml depending on how dry they are until you find a nice balance. They're possibly a bit small to tolerate a full on drench at this stage ;)

yazad

Thread starter #67
the healthy one looks exactly perfect...
(i have never been so perfect)

the one wich i cannot lift on much high level and for whom i had put cfl (wich i have removed from last 2 days)
shows clear sign of a little stretching.. (its ok atleast it shows it is not stunned)

and the worst performing guy whom i had given best height best concentration of light and her private small fan!
shows new set of leaves hence new growth!

i have removed 2 extra cfl as per sunshines wisdom! of gradually increase the light!!

i run aircon all night.
i run exhaust 24 hours. lights 23 hours.

did 500 ml in one bucket today! will do in 2nd and 3rd bucket tomorow.

now the worst performer out of the 3 has a whole 20litres bucket with her.

i am greedy i know but i am transplanting her with much care to a smaller container and giving her big pot to the dimond girl!

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The damage already done isn't reversible but don't worry it's minor and won't/shouldn't significantly affect the outcome 🙂
You can spray the plants with diluted neem oil or compost tea to combat the pests 🚫🐜
Mix 1 tsp of neem oil and 1/2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 quart of water, or 4 tsp of neem oil and 2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 gallon of water. Shake well. (Neem oil mixes easier with warm water.) Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces.
Good luck!

yazad

Thread starter #76
sunshine: dont you remember i almost killed my last plant because of fucking neem oil.
i saw a 5mm*5mm sized small spider like creature in my grow room today. would be it?
am thinking to fill all the holes with netting today.
arent moth balls effective? i have put tons of them. its india thus cant get some things prayimg mantis one of them.
i will spray compost tea.
plz sudgest somethimg i can PUT in the grow room wich shall repel the bugs

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yes I remember the neem oil incident :/ If it's diluted and applied correctly you won't have adverse affects.
Give them a compost tea spray and I'm sure they'll be fine, the odd bug won't kill them.
In terms of things to put inside the grow to repel them I'm not sure what to suggest, here luckily we don't have many pests.
I'd go the spray route and put the netting as you say and I think you'll be fine my friend 🙂

yazad

Thread starter #78
some zoomed pictures of the plant. plz be view all i know it will take time. i dont have a very good camera. this was best i could do.

Attachments

yazad

Thread starter #80
ohh am so relieved to hear it.
i caught the fucking spider i saw that day. here are some of the bastards pictures.

tomorow am bleaching the grow box.. with bleaching powder.

does moth balls do any adverse effect?