Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Super Bud Auto Grow

yazad

Thread starter #85
so i as i had decided to clean the outer area near my shop with a pesticide.
it has many spider webs all over the shutter (metal) and it is on much height so it dsnt be claen even once a year.

my plants are no where near the sight i am cleaning with pesticides..

lambda cyhalothrin this is the name of the pesticide.

yazad

Thread starter #87
not good!! the healthy one looks all pale and yellow, droppy leaves. the new emerging leaves are curling inside and yellow.

the camera doesent do justice but trust me it is 4 shades lighter then the other 2.

it is day 15 from first leavse

the healthy plants growth has haulted. i see no new growth since a week now

Attachments

yazad

Thread starter #89
10 percent coco.
50 percent compost worm.
20 percent bone meal. (i guess here i over dosed)
20 percent soil.

this makes half.

and remainig is perlite..

some fish fertilizer..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yes, a lot of bonemeal but also you haven't added dolomite lime. This helps keep the ph around 7, which when you have ingredients like fish blood and bone which pull your ph way down, it's pretty essential. Without lime your ph is probably going to get very low.
It's not the end of the world though, just water with high ph water like tap water (left to sit out over night) and add no more fertilisers with any luck the plants will grow through it 🍀

yazad

Thread starter #95
1: new leaves are turning yellow at the tips.
2: old are droppy with something on the tip.
3: one particular leaf wich my apex finger have lifted for the pic is much "shiny" almost half of it.
4: 2 leaves tips are red

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It's almost certainly ph related as discussed, the bone meal is likely dropping the ph to below 5 and there is nothing in the soil to buffer the ph up.
Let it get quite dry and flush it with a decent amount of water next watering, hopefully your tap water is a high ph which will help mitigate the above.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
With some good luck she might grow through this, just be sure to stay on top of your watering. The new growth looks promising which is a positive.
How's the Diamond Girl 💍 getting on?