Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Super Diesel regular seeds

Sativa Kid

Super Diesel Photoperiod Regular Seeds
A very resinous weed with a waxy texture and the flavor of Good weed with a hint of gasoline. It smokes and vapes well but is very difficult to dry because it's soaked in resin. The plant is fairly healthy when grown indoors and is not very stinky considering it's super strong weed.

Parents : Landrace Thai X Gorilla Girl
25% Indica / 75% Sativa
Size : Medium Large
THC : Content 22% to 26% with high THCV
CBD : 0.1%
12/12 time to completion : 9 weeks

PM me for trades

PW 1 Day 101.jpg

Landrace Thai shown in mid flower.

Super Diesel Young Flowers.jpg

Super Diesel flowers shown in week 5 of flower.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
šŸ¤ 
I have a nice stash of seeds I've catalogued and I have some special strains that I own. I only do photoperiod seeds and usually use the best practices so that the strain is healthy. I specialize in exotic and landrace stuff and my initial interest was growing a special strain of Sativa for medical use that could not be bought so I decided to grow and everything took off from there.
Seeds for trade : Gorilla Girl Fems (Very High THC Hybrid)
Super Diesel (Very High THC Sativa)

Special Strains in the works: DJ Shorts Blueberry Fems
Blueberry X Gorilla Girl
Blueberry X Super Diesel

Other Strains I own but cant trade right now: View attachment 11967 Landrace Thai
šŸ¤ is this Thai Sticks showing and are you trading these :mask:

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Sativa Kid

This is Thai stick the mother of Diesel. This Thai Stick I have is amazing and probably he best Sativa known to man. What I have to trade is Gorilla Girl and Super Diesel

Sativa Kid

I have a nice stash of seeds I've catalogued and I have some special strains that I own. I only do photoperiod seeds and usually use the best practices so that the strain is healthy. I specialize in exotic and landrace stuff and my initial interest was growing a special strain of Sativa for medical use that could not be bought so I decided to grow and everything took off from there.
Seeds for trade :
Gorilla Girl Photoperiod Feminized Seeds
Parents: Gorilla Glue #4 X Girl Scout Cookies
40% Indica / 60% Sativa
THC : 23% to 29%
A very resinous weed with the flavor of Good weed with a hint of gasoline. It smokes and vapes well but is hell to dry because it's coated in resin. The plant is fairly healthy when gown indoors but outdoors might be a problem because of the very high resin content.

Super Diesel Photoperiod Regular Seeds
Parents : Landrace Thai X Gorilla Girl
25% Indica / 75% Sativa
THC : Content 22% to 28% with high THCV
A waxy weed that tastes like Diesel. It is a very strong stimulating weed with lots of THCV to beat inflammation or want to curb your apatite. The plant grows healthy and one of my favorite all time strains.

Special Strains in the works: DJ Shorts Blueberry Fems
Blueberry X Gorilla Girl
Blueberry X Super Diesel

Other Strains I own but cant trade right now: View attachment 11967
Landrace Thai

Super Diesel Young Flowers.jpg
Super Diesel Flowers in week 5 of Flower.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom