Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Super simple cloning

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #21
Two fruitwreck cuts in the dirt, I've noticed roots on the other two fruitwreck cuts too so I'll leave them a couple of days to develop then pot them up 🌱
Thats 4/4 of the fruitwrecks rooted 🌞
DSC_1460.JPG

This is the one Red Dragon that had a nice root system, this ones probably destined for the great outdoors once it's 6inches+ and bushy 🌀🌿

DSC_1461.JPG

5 out of 8 cuts rooted so far (4/4 fruitwreck, 1/2 red dragon, 0/2 Top Dawg) I'm hoping it'll be 8/8 by this time next week :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #24
Great stuff @Sunshine . I just ordered a lead 1.8m for a single LED light . I will follow your lead and do some cuts how you did.
Cool, can't wait to see this! :)

I just planted up the remaining 2 fruitwreck cuts and last night potted the other Red Dragon, so 6/8 cuts rooted, in soil now, and growing 🌱
The Top Dawg cuts x 2 on the other hand are doing nothing, no signs of any roots or the start of roots. Think I'll give these a couple more days then toss them if nothing is happening ⚰

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thread starter #25
Still no movement on the 2 x Top Dawgs, they're both stubbornly refusing to show any signs of rooting whatsoever. I really don't like giving up on any plant but I'm going to have to pull the plug on these tonight.
The Fruitwrecks and Red Dragons on the other hand are growing nicely, so nicely in fact that one of the fruitwrecks is already big enough to take another cut from 🌱