Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

WANTED Thank you all for your generosity.

Mike_P

::Edited October 23 2020::

Thank you to everyone that generously donated seeds to me.

You all exceeded my wildest expectations and have inspired me to pay it forward, I hope to one day help many new aspiring growers obtain seeds.

Thank you all again!🙌

::Original Text::
Hello, I know it is a bit of a “faux pas” for a new members first post to be asking for things. However, I am a new grower and I am looking for someone generous enough to provide me with a few free seeds. I don’t want to spend money on seeds I might [email protected]&$ up. I am not picky about what they are especially since beggars can’t be choosers. I would be very grateful if someone could help me out. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited:

Mike_P

Yeah, I’m in the USA. No grow yet though, My connect moved away and I am nervous about trying to find a new one so I decided to grow instead.

Ras Mountain

Hmm, well I'd like to support your endeavor. But I'm going to need an idea of what kind of setup you have planned. These seeds are dear to me and I want to see the right folks receive them. What have you grown in the past? Anything Indoor? Outside?

Mike_P

I just cut down my Carolina reapers I had growing outside they grew really well. I am thinking about doing a little 2x2 Tent or maybe PC case micro grow using scrog. Attached a photo of my Carolina reaper.
B23DB0AA-6679-4AA2-A28F-F499D98C36A6.jpeg

( sorry photo was taken at night)

Ras Mountain

Oh wow! Those are stunning. Ultra-hot chiles, huh? How's the flavor? I grew some Bhut jolokia and scotch bonnet during the Spring, but never got to put them in the ground... Peppers and cannabis can tolerate the same conditions - I think peppers like it a bit on the warm side and are definitely more cold-sensitive.

If you can pull off what I see in that photo, then it's not going to be difficult to tend to the needs of a weed.

Pm me, send your address. I've got a starter pack with your name on it.

Mike_P

Wow, thanks a lot man. I am very grateful.

As far as flavor goes they are kind of sweet with a bubblegum-esque flavor then nothing but pure pain, haha.

I am still waiting on Admin approval for my account so I can’t PM right now.

Last edited:

Dark-Green

Hey Mike I’ve got some old (like 4 or 5 year old) Auto seeds (Lowryder 2’s I think) They have been in one of those tiny zippy bags in an Altoids tin that whole time. I quit growing from seed years ago and only grow out perpetual from clones now.

They will probably be stubborn to sprout or hell most likely they may even not sprout at all. But I see in your post you grow Superhot peppers and I know from experience that they can be difficult to sprout aswell. If you want them they are yours just DM me your info.

~DG

Top Bottom