thanks for having me

RancidJay

May 3, 2021
Hello everyone, new user and grower here, started smoking in September and just harvested my first indoor grown in Colorado on the 1st of May 2021. Looking forward to growing with you all and learning some better practices to get the most out of my time and efforts as well as possible starting up a seed/pollen trade/barter friendship.

RancidJay

May 3, 2021
20210330_093451_resized.jpg

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Are these sativa? Just some advice. Your node spacing is pretty big from some stretching to get more light. Getting pretty tall. How big is tent height?. Also the blurples are not the greatest lights to grow. I recommend getting some full spectrum lighting. Especially in a tent. Blurples don't reflect the light like a full spectrum. I would use blurple to supplement the blue and red spectrums. Just some advice. Not downing your grow. They look healthy. Good job. Now, you know once in flowering the plant can double its size in height and width. As why I'm asking on tent height

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Yes, that looks already reached limits unless you have a very high tent.
You probably have no more place to lift the lamp higher and that will be a huge problem in a few days.
If I were you, I would bend the tops 90 degrees after watering if possible, stable them with some cable and rope or whatever, I would try to keep the tops at same height to get more of the big colas.
If you dont do that, you will possibly have light burn issues in less than a week as far as I see. Please tell me you have a double decker tent.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Yes what floraljem said. You might want to bend. Not trying to scare ya lol. But they look like still in veg state and you got alot more growing to be had in this grow. Start some training on em. Asap

RancidJay

May 3, 2021
unfortunately i found this site a bit to late for the pics posted, that Blue Dream has been harvested already. it was seedy due to a hermie nearby i didn't notice until too late. I'm in clean up phase currently before i move to my 2nd grow.

I am looking into a new light set up as mentioned (i had to tie off the main cola to the side a bit in my 72in tall tent so i think the original seeds i bought were good seeds). Tricomes were about 1/4 amber when harvested.