OFFERED THC X CBD

jonathanvillar560

Feb 28, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mother : THC : Strain : Unknown ( Bag Seed )

Father : CBD : Strain : Sour Space Candy

Open to any offers

Attachments

• 3f42ae4.jpg
    3f42ae4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
J

JenniferSacred

CBD, also mentioned as Cannabidiol, is among over 100 cannabinoids found in both the Cannabis and Hemp plant. Cannabidiol is best known for its healing benefits it offers the mind and body and has gained tons of recognition within the holistic healing department in additional recent years. If you're conversant in Cannabis, you've already heard of THC; the sole psychoactive compound found in Cannabis and not in Hemp. Unlike THC, CBD isn't psychoactive, meaning it'll not get you high. However, extremely similar benefits are often reaped from both compounds. This is Cannabidiol, an exceptionally convenient alternative for those wishing to realize the advantages of THC, only without the high.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
CBD, also mentioned as Cannabidiol, is among over 100 cannabinoids found in both the Cannabis and Hemp plant. Cannabidiol is best known for its healing benefits it offers the mind and body and has gained tons of recognition within the holistic healing department in additional recent years. If you're conversant in Cannabis, you've already heard of THC; the sole psychoactive compound found in Cannabis and not in Hemp. Unlike THC, CBD isn't psychoactive, meaning it'll not get you high. However, extremely similar benefits are often reaped from both compounds. This is Cannabidiol, an exceptionally convenient alternative for those wishing to realize the advantages of THC, only without the high.
True cbd does have benefits. But for me it's not as fun lol. I like the thc.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
🤠i grew some hemp it didn't do jack :poop: for me and my hip i used some hemp oil nothing some hemp chewies nothing so i use Tylenol it works a bit :mask:

mf1098

Jan 20, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
🤠i grew some hemp it didn't do jack :poop: for me and my hip i used some hemp oil nothing some hemp chewies nothing so i use Tylenol it works a bit :mask:
Do you feel anything at all with hemp? I used to smoke weed back in the day so I know how that feels but now that I'm older, I have some pain/insomnia I'd like to get rid of so I'm growing some cbd hemp. It baffles me to think smoking something that looks like weed won't get you high. No head change or anything?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
🤠I am sorry i cant tell you how hemp was except i would press it for rosin and oil and would take it by mouth for 2 weeks and felt nothing than i bought some oil from online used the whole bottle and nothing that is all i can tell you sorry does your hemp do any thing for you i can tell you nothing about cannabis either for i am 79 years young i grow cannabis for my wife and her son and daughter for i my self have never puffed cannabis in my life when i grow and find the right strain well i might puff and i have been growing for over 3 years i have grown over 70 strains so far and still looking to trade for the right one my wife has aches and pains she is the tester at 70 years young and yes i robbed the cradle :mask:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hemp is like sorta relaxing. I used to vape CBDfx products and it would take the edge off, so to speak. By that I mean it would alleviate my craving for the stash!

I'll agree with the above statements saying, "For recreation it's not as exciting."

I would equate it to sitting in a hot tub with no other stimulation. Some people are totally happy taking a jacuzzi sober, while others want a head-change whilst taking a dip, and others still see no reason to get wet in the first place.