OFFERED The Good people I ve met on this site

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I got to say, when I found this site, I was hesitant to even think this could be legit .I then thought about if it was, how cool it would be to meet like minded growers and breeders like me. I can't say enough about the people I ve came across on here, Tracker , apolos, STONED CROW Reznfingeez, Natea , Alphatoy , saint croix paul, Joheim , and there's others who I chat with and u know who u are. You guys are great people. You guys all go out of your ways to help people and make me want to be better in that regard. This sites lucky to have all u guys and the others I may not have mentioned. Thank u for the help, trades and insightful chats. Your all awesome and all deserve to hear it every now and then.

Last edited:

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank brother. I think alot of people on here don t realize how much they do just helping people on the forums and other stuff. Most people are just happy enough to break even in a trade or get a couple extra beans of a different strain they can work with, they give insane knowledge thats priceless to some of us .I just feel all these people should get a mention. I hate that I left names out but that whole post is for everyone whos impacting this site and peoples lives in a positive manner.

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Great Post Joedracer79.. totally agree.
I am in a State that has not legalized anything yet, so I do not have anywhere local or close to trade or know many people personally that grow, breed and trade. This site and THCFarmer have both been blessings.
I just sent ya seeds today buddy!!
Shit I m in Mass so I can finally grow legal but I grow in secluded spots because people go around stealing and shit like that . I almost wish it was still illegal because the prices are way out of whack here . I was getting 300 buck a z before the state started there bs . Now oz are like 100 for guys like me .The states getting 300 plust taxes ..It s insane .It s starting to go down because people are sick of spending there hard earned money and now trying to grow there own. I always help out friends and people who are sick. I started all this when my brother came down with Brain cancer and was allowed to smoke . He passed 9 months later at 38 years old..This was years back but hurts like it happened yesterday. I ve made it a mission to try and help out anyway I can and grow and breeder super stuff. If u ever need anything LMK. I ll always look out for fellow growers.

Trae1170

Apr 23, 2023
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks, My wife has Lupus, Fibro, RA, Colitis and a few other Auto Immune diseases, this is why I have taken the chance and started growing.I generally grow high CBD/mid THC strains for her and higher THC strains to sell to pay for my costs to make her medicine. I sure wish our state would go legal just so I had the piece of mind that I was gonna go to jail.I can only grow indoors so it makes it hard to grow and still be able to allow people to come to your house or allow any type of service person to come to your home if needed. lol

For my job I travel a bit and will be in Connecticut and MAss. 2-3 times a year. Actually I will be in Con. next week. Looking at dispensaries online prices are pretty high for disposable vapes & topicals that I looked at. I might as well order from California, Colorado or Oregon where everything is dirt cheap.

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks, My wife has Lupus, Fibro, RA, Colitis and a few other Auto Immune diseases, this is why I have taken the chance and started growing.I generally grow high CBD/mid THC strains for her and higher THC strains to sell to pay for my costs to make her medicine. I sure wish our state would go legal just so I had the piece of mind that I was gonna go to jail.I can only grow indoors so it makes it hard to grow and still be able to allow people to come to your house or allow any type of service person to come to your home if needed. lol

For my job I travel a bit and will be in Connecticut and MAss. 2-3 times a year. Actually I will be in Con. next week. Looking at dispensaries online prices are pretty high for disposable vapes & topicals that I looked at. I might as well order from California, Colorado or Oregon where everything is dirt cheap.
Sorry to hear about your wifes aliments.. I live in Western Mass. My ex had Lupus and I went out and became her care giver and was allowed to grow legally which was cool. My brother also got brain cancer right after he was a huge fan of pineapple express ,lol The state screwed everything up when it became legal. People were growing the shit out in the open and then lazy ass losers would drive around stealing peoples hard work. I can t beleive weeds not lega;l everywhere .It s total BS..

Magu*

Nov 28, 2023
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can relate to everything you guys have said. Also, I am sorry for the loss of your loved ones. I was a “ small town commercial grower” for 40 years and I learned to not trust anybody. But you guys give me a good vibe. When I first found this website ( purely by accident) I thought it had to be “ the man” trying to be sneaky. But you guys are real people just like me looking for friends. Our lifestyle can be a lonely one. Hell, I have fought “ The War on Drugs” for so long that I dont know how to live any other way. But dont get discouraged because I can see the end of prohibition just around the corner. We are winning this war ! We have the government down on the ground. Now we put the boots to them ! You guys are COOL. 🥲

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can relate to everything you guys have said. Also, I am sorry for the loss of your loved ones. I was a “ small town commercial grower” for 40 years and I learned to not trust anybody. But you guys give me a good vibe. When I first found this website ( purely by accident) I thought it had to be “ the man” trying to be sneaky. But you guys are real people just like me looking for friends. Our lifestyle can be a lonely one. Hell, I have fought “ The War on Drugs” for so long that I dont know how to live any other way. But dont get discouraged because I can see the end of prohibition just around the corner. We are winning this war ! We have the government down on the ground. Now we put the boots to them ! You guys are COOL. 🥲
Thanks for the kind words man . I actually came across the site similar to the way u did and I also thought it was probly BS but after many successful trades ,give aways I m happy to say its legit and I ve found more friends here . Theres so many great people tht come on here and just share knowledge ,advice and even seeds. I m always happy to meet a fellow grower and like minded person so its great to meet u brother..I look forward to chatting with u..

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I got to say, when I found this site, I was hesitant to even think this could be legit .I then thought about if it was, how cool it would be to meet like minded growers and breeders like me. I can't say enough about the people I ve came across on here, Tracker , apolos, STONED CROW Reznfingeez, Natea , Alphatoy , saint croix paul, Joheim , and there's others who I chat with and u know who u are. You guys are great people. You guys all go out of your ways to help people and make me want to be better in that regard. This sites lucky to have all u guys and the others I may not have mentioned. Thank u for the help, trades and insightful chats. Your all awesome and all deserve to hear it every now and then.
🤠And Dont Froget We could Do Nothing Without ThC staff member and Administrator🧙‍♂️

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
🤠And Dont Froget We could Do Nothing Without ThC staff member and Administrator🧙‍♂️
Absolutely . This is a great group and runs smooth with the folks behind the scenes. I ve been away for a bit .Hope everyones doing well .. Been hard at work hunting for that special Blueberry pheno thats constantly alluding me ..lol

Back