The Miracle Gro Show

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? those are 2 beautiful ladies looks like you will be harvesting both at same happy time feel proud I myself have never grown one that is quite that large my best was 12 oz Dry Buds yours will probably double that yummy.gifbravo.gif

D_Nug

Mar 5, 2020
Looking forward to following along ?
Which strains are you running next round?
Well my next round of plants are already of size to go in. It's actually going to be a journal for my round after next. I'm going with a Pineapple Express and a Cindy 99 all the way from when the take root in the pods throughout veg until harvest. Also, I'm thinking about throwing another strain under a 600w in a 5 gallon to see if I can pull off an extra 1/2 pound.

Patriots781

Dec 23, 2019
Hey dnug I got a ? The 1000 watt with the parabolic reflector how much heat does it throw off how hot does your grow room get?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?D-Nug where did you go how was your harvest and was wondering about the weight hope you got your 1 pound plus and what is your next project. :mask:

Reactions: ThC
M

Martin

White Runtz & Do-Si-Dos beginning week 5 of flower. Growing in Miracle Gro moisture control potting soil being fed once a week with my own nutrient blend which also includes Miracle Gro plant food.
Is it possible to grow on just miracle gro performance organic alone or is the other nutrients really needed ? Do I feed it with the soil or wait till the soil has no food left?

Back