20210612_134840.jpg
20210612_134931.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Last edited:

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
🤠looking good Colamaker they look great love your finished pen but boy your ground really looks dry even your grass is drying up and ready to blow away looks like you need a giant rain bird irrigation system :innocent:
I killed grass in pen so don't have to worry about it. But we do live on alot of sand and grass dies very quickly if no rain. I live on 10 acres and well. So watering that is a nope. Lol

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Heck when i lived on my ranch we used to water 110 acres that was cow feed with 4 acre pond sold it on 2008 now live on lake on 3 lots wished i still had ranch though but when i first got sick wife could not keep up with it all bought ranch in 1975 so i had a good life as a Cowboy owned a section and leased another 480 acres but again i really like your pen you did a great job setting it up why dont you go ahead and plant the whole 10 acres i think i have enough seeds to plant it ha ha Also when your plants get larger get you a few Chickens they can keep your Bugs down plus you can have some fresh eggs plus they will give you some fertilizer also make the most out of what you have plus they eat grass ha ha. 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
🤠Heck when i lived on my ranch we used to water 110 acres that was cow feed with 4 acre pond sold it on 2008 now live on lake on 3 lots wished i still had ranch though but when i first got sick wife could not keep up with it all bought ranch in 1975 so i had a good life as a Cowboy owned a section and leased another 480 acres but again i really like your pen you did a great job setting it up why dont you go ahead and plant the whole 10 acres i think i have enough seeds to plant it ha ha Also when your plants get larger get you a few Chickens they can keep your Bugs down plus you can have some fresh eggs plus they will give you some fertilizer also make the most out of what you have plus they eat grass ha ha. :mask:
Yep I have 8 chickens lots of eggs. Love em and good poop for fertilizer

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Guy’s I don’t know where you live but I had 4 inches of rain in an hour Friday night, trees down, fence down, weed survived. But now it’s Monday close to 100 and you can’t tell it even rained. Gonna be a strange weather year growing outside. 3 out of five plants in the jars curing, count my blessings so far. May averaged Sixty-five degrees, June is averaging 95 and 85 percent humidity. I have had more people in my yard in three days than I have had in a year, not one has spotted my last two plants. One last thing, anyone other than me having trouble finding mason jar lids? Add that to the shortage list.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Guy’s I don’t know where you live but I had 4 inches of rain in an hour Friday night, trees down, fence down, weed survived. But now it’s Monday close to 100 and you can’t tell it even rained. Gonna be a strange weather year growing outside. 3 out of five plants in the jars curing, count my blessings so far. May averaged Sixty-five degrees, June is averaging 95 and 85 percent humidity. I have had more people in my yard in three days than I have had in a year, not one has spotted my last two plants. One last thing, anyone other than me having trouble finding mason jar lids? Add that to the shortage list.
🤠Hi Joe i just purchased mason jar lids at wall Mart Sat they had a fairly good supply here any ways yep had same weather here in my part of Texas 🧙‍♂️

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Had to move my autos back inside. They were getting hammered by the wind and rain.
Jason, I have two left to harvest. One Cheese should be very soon, but I have an auto sweet tooth I crossed with Wild Thai that is struggling in the heat. She’s flowered but not developing like I wished she would. The heats kickin her ass. Already at 100 and climbing the next few days.