OFFERED Thug pug

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not a fan of thug pug. Myself an 2 others have tried a few strains and out of 3 different 10 packs got 4 female and rest male and hermies. The females were nothing to get excited about. Low yields but the flavor was good. Ive never dealt with breeder personally but others have said he's a prick to his customers and his genetics are not very stable. I can vouch on unstable and the price is kinda steep. But that was awhile ago. I personally wouldn't pay for thug pug seeds again an probly wouldn't waste my time even if free. But thats mine an a couple others opinion on their genetics.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
🤠 THUG PUG – HONEY BELLS (10 REGS) $ 350.00.-- 1 in stock. cant afford this that,s $35.00 per seed and they are reg to rich for my blood for a WEED :mask:
Yea exactly way overpriced for unstable genetics. Did some research on this breeder and the reviews from other forums were the same. Lots of hermies and males.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Interesting. I had never heard of them but since they were in the US I did some research. The reviews were mixed and leaned towards having to many negatives to keep my interest. Price was another issue. If you want to try a good reputable US breeder, check out Purple Caper Seeds. I can't give personal experience yet but their reviews and reputation are excellent.