OFFERED Thug pug

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Not a fan of thug pug. Myself an 2 others have tried a few strains and out of 3 different 10 packs got 4 female and rest male and hermies. The females were nothing to get excited about. Low yields but the flavor was good. Ive never dealt with breeder personally but others have said he's a prick to his customers and his genetics are not very stable. I can vouch on unstable and the price is kinda steep. But that was awhile ago. I personally wouldn't pay for thug pug seeds again an probly wouldn't waste my time even if free. But thats mine an a couple others opinion on their genetics.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Interesting. I had never heard of them but since they were in the US I did some research. The reviews were mixed and leaned towards having to many negatives to keep my interest. Price was another issue. If you want to try a good reputable US breeder, check out Purple Caper Seeds. I can't give personal experience yet but their reviews and reputation are excellent.

M

Mi grower

I’m right here I just let trolls be trolls. I have tan PBB and garlic breath and 2.0 loved both. PBB has highest terp ever recorded from what I seen. If you follow pug on IG everyone loves his stuff

M

Mi grower

Trolls lol your still the guest. Not trying to hate on thug pug. But it's overpriced, not stable and I and a couple others have tried and were not impressed
What does me being a guest have to do with you being a troll. I’m sorry you feel that way, have a wonderful day. I won’t argue with people on threads simply ain’t worth my time.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm no troll. Lol. Your the one getting defensive over some overpriced seeds. I'm on here everyday, have done many trades all with positive ratings. I'm just stating some actual facts about thug pug seeds an letting the community know about it. Look out for 1 another.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does me being a guest have to do with you being a troll. I’m sorry you feel that way, have a wonderful day. I won’t argue with people on threads simply ain’t worth my time.
Colamaker is not a troll and is a well respected member around here. Different strokes for different folks. We appreciate the heads up.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
🤠a troll is a female witch which is really ugly and eats horse poop saw one on the TV series Merlin so no he is not a troll why would you use the word troll anyways what is a troll in your thoughts.:mask:

M

Mi grower

I don't care what you claim to have but 35 dollar a seed seems a tad unreasonable. Especially when trusted members have grown them and were not impressed.
Hmm I seem to see daily people on IG talking about how awesome his stuff is. Top growers like capulator, in-house, exclusive, exotic Mike. All talk about how exclusive his stuff is and how the cross work is amazing.

give the real pug a follow on IG see what I’m talking about!

highest terp level in cannabis ever recorded I think speaks volume for itself!

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hmm I seem to see daily people on IG talking about how awesome his stuff is. Top growers like capulator, in-house, exclusive, exotic Mike. All talk about how exclusive his stuff is and how the cross work is amazing.

give the real pug a follow on IG see what I’m talking about!

highest terp level in cannabis ever recorded I think speaks volume for itself!
Let me say I'm not trying to down the pug.
The plant that did actually grow was tasty but the yield was not that impressive. For the price I got 1 female and rest male/hermi. This was a long time ago. Maybe his genetics have gotten more stable since then. But his prices are ridiculous. No seed is worth that much money. IG don't mean shit. I also find it interesting that you are goo goo gaga over this breeders seeds and have an attitude when someone says boo about it. Are you thug pug lol. You seem to have the same rude attitude when someone dislikes his seeds. Just like the reviews on other sites. I see your still just a guest on this site. Who's the troll? Sign up for a membership an actually be a part of this group. There are some truly great growers and breeders on here and made some good friends from this site. Don't be a guest lol.

Back