WANTED Trade for Feminized Wedding Cake

matthiesen74

Jul 5, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have great feminized wedding cake seeds. Looking to expand my library. This stuff grows monster trikes, and decent size buds. I have pics if wanted. I will mail plenty of non choice, but might pop, as extras in case the prime looking seeds give you any trouble.IMG_1599.JPGIMG_1283.JPGIMG_1672.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1296.JPG
    IMG_1296.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1598.JPG
    IMG_1598.JPG
    999.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1670.PNG
    IMG_1670.PNG
    314.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1671.PNG
    IMG_1671.PNG
    245.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have great feminized wedding cake seeds. Looking to expand my library. This stuff grows monster trikes, and decent size buds. I have pics if wanted. I will mail plenty of non choice, but might pop, as extras in case the prime looking seeds give you any trouble. Please email me at kerricat29@gmail.com.
Nice yielding strain!

chemdude

Jul 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have great feminized wedding cake seeds. Looking to expand my library. This stuff grows monster trikes, and decent size buds. I have pics if wanted. I will mail plenty of non choice, but might pop, as extras in case the prime looking seeds give you any trouble. Please email me at kerricat29@gmail.com.
Nice looking wedding cake. I have these to trade if you are interested. Regs including (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x gorilla glue #4, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x B.B. 3.0, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X dolato, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x GSC, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x zkittles BX, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x (B.B. 3.0 X GG #4), Tina F2, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X cookie sundae, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x planet of the grapes, columbian landrace, tina x gelato33, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X gelato sundae.

chemdude

Jul 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds cool. I don't know what x in the cube means, but I like the grape and a landrice and gelato. If you think I would like another one, feel free to include it also or instead. I will try to include a sample if I can pack it in the tube.
Hey. The x just signifies a cross. For example: Tina x gelato33 is jet A, an exotic genetics cross of tina and gelato33, The B.B. 3.0 X the cube i used to cross with a number of strains is star lord originally made by deadpanhead. Deadpanhead specializes in producing extremely potent high producing strains. Let me know for what ad how many you want to trade.

chemdude

Jul 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will send you a dozen are so of the (bb 3 x the cube) crossed with double diesel, gg 4, bb 3 and cookie sundae for twenty of your beans. These should all test in the 30ish range. i have not grown the cookie sundae cross, but both parents have tested above 30. I that works, I will send you my address

chemdude

Jul 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh man, no need to go out just for me. I have a plant in the pot so to speak, so feel free to just do it when it isn't taking away your relaxing time. Two weeks is even ok, but no one can complain about getting anything to quick.
No trouble the PS is on the way. Included some extra beans of each

matthiesen74

Jul 5, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have great feminized wedding cake seeds. Looking to expand my library. This stuff grows monster trikes, and decent size buds. I have pics if wanted. I will mail plenty of non choice, but might pop, as extras in case the prime looking seeds give you any trouble.
IMG_1670.PNGIMG_1671.PNGIMG_1672.PNG

Last edited:

matthiesen74

Jul 5, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Huh. deep water culture. That can be a pain ( got to keep water cool) but you can get great results. I used to run a disp grow, not really practical on that scale
With the kid moved out, and it being LED at 300 watts at the wall, the temp stays in the 70's after it shades the bucket. Till then, I keep the airpump outside the tent and I never close it till the flip. It is easy to govern the temp after they shade that bucket. I tried covering them, but it had no effect. I just change the water every 8 days or so for Disolved oxygen problem prevention.
I like that they are seperate and not connected, as it makes moving them around or messing with one, pretty easy. This grow, I am going to see what this cake will do with just one plant. I have had 3, and 2 a few times. My dry weight was the same at 310 and 295 after trimming up. Most was 320, but wife was learning to trim and a lot "looked to good to cut off." Lol

Back