Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

WANTED Trade one for one

Seed Swaps & Trades

WANTED Trade one for one

Alphatoy

Welcome to FC @Alphatoy :) Have you got any more info on the Afghan seeds you have? are they regs or fem? which seedbank or breeder etc 👍
not a whole lot they were purchased from crop king seeds about 4 months ago had 7 raised 2 doing great suppose to be females the 3 I am doing are just about budded out they are suppose to be about 19 on thc I grow for my wife sorry I don't smoke just grow am 76 years young thank for asking { Alphatoy}

Alphatoy

not a whole lot they were purchased from crop king seeds about 4 months ago had 7 raised 2 doing great suppose to be females the 3 I am doing are just about budded out they are suppose to be about 19 on thc I grow for my wife sorry I don't smoke just grow am 76 years young thank for asking { Alphatoy}
what or how do you get into pm

Jcloud777

Hi buddy, I don't smoke either. because drug tests for a job. You ever grew before? it's a lot of fun. How does your wife consume cannabis?

Jcloud777

she consumes it by smoking it ? the only thing I grew before are Orchids and Roses my wife tells me (you have a green thumb Grasshopper,) and yes look at my Avatar I have a green thumb haha that also is one of the reasons I never started smoking Job I was an over the road Large Rig truck Driver was for 36 years, 2.7 million miles give or take .and every once in a while at D.O.T. weight stations they would do random drug test I was owner operator and would loose license and truck job if found positive, Retired couple years ago. had a 5 bypass took license away from me end of story.
Sorry to hear it. I didn't realize they even drug tested at the weight stations. Im going to try to get on at the plant. Doing electrical work, just waiting for the new year to start. I smoked for a lot of years. Im 25 years old an finally quit been 2 months an almost three weeks. Them plants pay good money its layed back. You probably ought to try an get on at one.

Alphatoy

Thanks JCloud but I think I have worked my last hard job need a job now to be able to sit on my Donkey. Wow 25 that is so far back about 51 years ago when I was 25 I was sailing around the World with a Research Vessel with Scripps Institution of Oceanography it only took us 13 months with the work and stops now that was a great Job.

Viper

I Have 5 afghan seeds would like to trade one for one ( girl scout cookie) or ( OG White Fire )
those are primarily hard to acquire cuttings unless somebody produced S1's seed of either cut which i am not aware of to date.
what sort of qualities are you looking for in a strain?...indica dom or sativa dom hybrids?
let me know an i maybe able to help.

Alphatoy

those are primarily hard to acquire cuttings unless somebody produced S1's seed of either cut which i am not aware of to date.
what sort of qualities are you looking for in a strain?...indica dom or sativa dom hybrids?
These seeds Afghan have been gone for over 6 months sorry I just keep cloning my last afghan am on 6 or 7th cloning.

Alphatoy

🤠
what ever produces the best THC crystals
😀

Viper

These seeds Afghan have been gone for over 6 months sorry I just keep cloning my last afghan am on 6 or 7th cloning.
🤠
what ever produces the best THC crystals
😀
i wasn't looking to trade or receive anything in exchange, i just happen to have several dozens of packs and hundreds of seed that i will never be able to get to anytime soon.
I'd rather pass some along while they're still viable...I'm not a a seed breeder or pollen chucker, i just collect a certain strain or two at a time when they become available.
also being my wife's primary caregiver doesn't allow me the time or energy to start projects as often as i used to, my wife is afflicted with multiple sclerosis.
i happened to see a post here that you got ripped off too, not very cool...
are you looking for something medicinal or cerebral or a combination?
get back to me with a pm with and a safe addy as long as you are residing in the continental US. only.

Top Bottom