Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

WANTED Trade one for one

Alphatoy

Thread starter #3
Welcome to FC @Alphatoy :) Have you got any more info on the Afghan seeds you have? are they regs or fem? which seedbank or breeder etc 👍
not a whole lot they were purchased from crop king seeds about 4 months ago had 7 raised 2 doing great suppose to be females the 3 I am doing are just about budded out they are suppose to be about 19 on thc I grow for my wife sorry I don't smoke just grow am 76 years young thank for asking { Alphatoy}

Jcloud777

not a whole lot they were purchased from crop king seeds about 4 months ago had 7 raised 2 doing great suppose to be females the 3 I am doing are just about budded out they are suppose to be about 19 on thc I grow for my wife sorry I don't smoke just grow am 76 years young thank for asking { Alphatoy}
Hi buddy, I don't smoke either. because drug tests for a job. You ever grew before? it's a lot of fun. How does your wife consume cannabis?

Alphatoy

Thread starter #8
she consumes it by smoking it ? the only thing I grew before are Orchids and Roses my wife tells me (you have a green thumb Grasshopper,) and yes look at my Avatar I have a green thumb haha that also is one of the reasons I never started smoking Job I was an over the road Large Rig truck Driver was for 36 years, 2.7 million miles give or take .and every once in a while at D.O.T. weight stations they would do random drug test I was owner operator and would loose license and truck job if found positive, Retired couple years ago. had a 5 bypass took license away from me end of story.

Jcloud777

she consumes it by smoking it ? the only thing I grew before are Orchids and Roses my wife tells me (you have a green thumb Grasshopper,) and yes look at my Avatar I have a green thumb haha that also is one of the reasons I never started smoking Job I was an over the road Large Rig truck Driver was for 36 years, 2.7 million miles give or take .and every once in a while at D.O.T. weight stations they would do random drug test I was owner operator and would loose license and truck job if found positive, Retired couple years ago. had a 5 bypass took license away from me end of story.
Sorry to hear it. I didn't realize they even drug tested at the weight stations. Im going to try to get on at the plant. Doing electrical work, just waiting for the new year to start. I smoked for a lot of years. Im 25 years old an finally quit been 2 months an almost three weeks. Them plants pay good money its layed back. You probably ought to try an get on at one.

Alphatoy

Thread starter #10
Thanks JCloud but I think I have worked my last hard job need a job now to be able to sit on my Donkey. Wow 25 that is so far back about 51 years ago when I was 25 I was sailing around the World with a Research Vessel with Scripps Institution of Oceanography it only took us 13 months with the work and stops now that was a great Job.