WANTED Trade one for one

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Welcome to FC @Alphatoy :) Have you got any more info on the Afghan seeds you have? are they regs or fem? which seedbank or breeder etc ?
not a whole lot they were purchased from crop king seeds about 4 months ago had 7 raised 2 doing great suppose to be females the 3 I am doing are just about budded out they are suppose to be about 19 on thc I grow for my wife sorry I don't smoke just grow am 76 years young thank for asking { Alphatoy}

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
not a whole lot they were purchased from crop king seeds about 4 months ago had 7 raised 2 doing great suppose to be females the 3 I am doing are just about budded out they are suppose to be about 19 on thc I grow for my wife sorry I don't smoke just grow am 76 years young thank for asking { Alphatoy}
what or how do you get into pm

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi buddy, I don't smoke either. because drug tests for a job. You ever grew before? it's a lot of fun. How does your wife consume cannabis?

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
she consumes it by smoking it ? the only thing I grew before are Orchids and Roses my wife tells me (you have a green thumb Grasshopper,) and yes look at my Avatar I have a green thumb haha that also is one of the reasons I never started smoking Job I was an over the road Large Rig truck Driver was for 36 years, 2.7 million miles give or take .and every once in a while at D.O.T. weight stations they would do random drug test I was owner operator and would loose license and truck job if found positive, Retired couple years ago. had a 5 bypass took license away from me end of story.
Sorry to hear it. I didn't realize they even drug tested at the weight stations. Im going to try to get on at the plant. Doing electrical work, just waiting for the new year to start. I smoked for a lot of years. Im 25 years old an finally quit been 2 months an almost three weeks. Them plants pay good money its layed back. You probably ought to try an get on at one.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Thanks JCloud but I think I have worked my last hard job need a job now to be able to sit on my Donkey. Wow 25 that is so far back about 51 years ago when I was 25 I was sailing around the World with a Research Vessel with Scripps Institution of Oceanography it only took us 13 months with the work and stops now that was a great Job.

Viper

Apr 20, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have 5 afghan seeds would like to trade one for one ( girl scout cookie) or ( OG White Fire )
those are primarily hard to acquire cuttings unless somebody produced S1's seed of either cut which i am not aware of to date.
what sort of qualities are you looking for in a strain?...indica dom or sativa dom hybrids?
let me know an i maybe able to help.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
those are primarily hard to acquire cuttings unless somebody produced S1's seed of either cut which i am not aware of to date.
what sort of qualities are you looking for in a strain?...indica dom or sativa dom hybrids?
These seeds Afghan have been gone for over 6 months sorry I just keep cloning my last afghan am on 6 or 7th cloning.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?
what ever produces the best THC crystals
?

Viper

Apr 20, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These seeds Afghan have been gone for over 6 months sorry I just keep cloning my last afghan am on 6 or 7th cloning.
?
what ever produces the best THC crystals
?
i wasn't looking to trade or receive anything in exchange, i just happen to have several dozens of packs and hundreds of seed that i will never be able to get to anytime soon.
I'd rather pass some along while they're still viable...I'm not a a seed breeder or pollen chucker, i just collect a certain strain or two at a time when they become available.
also being my wife's primary caregiver doesn't allow me the time or energy to start projects as often as i used to, my wife is afflicted with multiple sclerosis.
i happened to see a post here that you got ripped off too, not very cool...
are you looking for something medicinal or cerebral or a combination?
get back to me with a pm with and a safe addy as long as you are residing in the continental US. only.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i wasn't looking to trade or receive anything in exchange, i just happen to have several dozens of packs and hundreds of seed that i will never be able to get to anytime soon.
I'd rather pass some along while they're still viable...I'm not a a seed breeder or pollen chucker, i just collect a certain strain or two at a time when they become available.
also being my wife's primary caregiver doesn't allow me the time or energy to start projects as often as i used to, my wife is afflicted with multiple sclerosis.
i happened to see a post here that you got ripped off too, not very cool...
are you looking for something medicinal or cerebral or a combination?
get back to me with a pm with and a safe addy as long as you are residing in the continental US. only.
Hi Viper I'm pretty new on here so not a lot of relationships have been built yet. I've been PM-ing and in a trade currently with Alphatoy. He can vouch for me if he will. Anyway, all I have to trade are some Green crack seeds which are pretty good. I'm truly interested in finding quality seeds with good medical properties. I'm in Washington state and can legally grow 15 plants with my Medical License. I've been buying on line which is fine and have been getting some great genetics but it can get kind of expensive. I'd be willing to grow and share results with anyone providing seeds, either directly or on this site. I'm just throwing this out there as I'm hoping to get a line on some good seeds without going broke. I'm currently growing Jack Herer, Gelato OG, and Critical Purple Kush. I hope to upload some new media on here as soon as time allows. My most recent previous, (and first attempt at growing them), grow were Autoflowers. LSD 25, blue dream, GSC, and Gorilla Glue. I'm not real impressed with my yield but I did get some nice smoke from them. For you or anyone else on here reading this that would be willing to help a fellow newer grower out, hit me up with a PM and lets chat. I'll do whatever I can to be fair, legit, and responsive. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
anyone else on here reading this that would be willing to help a fellow newer grower out, hit me up with a PM and lets chat.
Any questions post them up, we're all here to help each other! If you haven't already been offered some seeds then hit me up on the pm ;)

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any questions post them up, we're all here to help each other! If you haven't already been offered some seeds then hit me up on the pm ;)
Thanks Sunshine! I may do that in the future. I'm pretty set for at least my next couple of grows now.
:)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
??
Hi Viper I'm pretty new on here so not a lot of relationships have been built yet. I've been PM-ing and in a trade currently with Alphatoy. He can vouch for me if he will. Anyway, all I have to trade are some Green crack seeds which are pretty good. I'm truly interested in finding quality seeds with good medical properties. I'm in Washington state and can legally grow 15 plants with my Medical License. I've been buying on line which is fine and have been getting some great genetics but it can get kind of expensive. I'd be willing to grow and share results with anyone providing seeds, either directly or on this site. I'm just throwing this out there as I'm hoping to get a line on some good seeds without going broke. I'm currently growing Jack Herer, Gelato OG, and Critical Purple Kush. I hope to upload some new media on here as soon as time allows. My most recent previous, (and first attempt at growing them), grow were Autoflowers. LSD 25, blue dream, GSC, and Gorilla Glue. I'm not real impressed with my yield but I did get some nice smoke from them. For you or anyone else on here reading this that would be willing to help a fellow newer grower out, hit me up with a PM and lets chat. I'll do whatever I can to be fair, legit, and responsive. Thanks!
Yep I can vouch for Jason he is a great trading partner he has my Vote. was very fast getting beans from him I am excited to get the green crack seeds growing seeds are very nice looking did very well in water in napkin now will be in dirt tomorrow than the fun begins.
?:)

Viper

Apr 20, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the offer, plenty of GC cuts floating around here...from what i've been told, GC is of a local origin where i'm from.
didn't know they came in seed form, are they S-1 feminized?
let me know what type of strain you're interested in, an I'll see if i have something similar or genetically close.
give me a several few days to get back with a reply after you decide.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?
thanks for the offer, plenty of GC cuts floating around here...from what i've been told, GC is of a local origin where i'm from.
didn't know they came in seed form, are they S-1 feminized?
let me know what type of strain you're interested in, an I'll see if i have something similar or genetically close.
give me a several few days to get back with a reply after you decide.
HEY viper got seeds today Thursday , and well bad news they didn't make it they were crushed you had plenty of protection but no cushionMVC-087S (2).JPGMVC-088S (2).JPGMVC-088S (2).JPG

here is what I received they needed a bit of bubble wrap to get through those rollers at the post office sorry. I did the same thing sending to sunshine but now I use coin holders and they seem to make it better or an old ink pin without the ink cartage if you have a paypal account I can send you the shipping money if you have more to ship for me thanks o_O

Viper

Apr 20, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damn, that's the first casualty I've ever sent after many years of using the same method...very upsetting to see those arrive damaged.
they must've used a steam roller on the letter...such a waste... they're very rough on the mail down there.
I've also used coin holders for larger quantities.
they'll be resent in one of them...i will let you know when i send them out.
very sorry about that.

Back