OFFERED Trades?... for Kona Gold x Kauai Electric

BrotherRandall

Aug 22, 2021
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I’ve got some freshly harvested Regular Photoperiod “Kona Kauai“ seeds, looking for serious traders wanting to swap strong stable genetics.
Kona Kauai = Kona Gold x Kauai Electric (2 very well known legendary Hawaiian In-Bred Landrace strains combined together to create a new island favorite!)
Both strains are of an extremely stabilized line both in-bred for over 20 generations since the late 70’s...
Very special and rare genetics, let me know what you’ve got!
Limited supply!

Attachments

• 18524490-579C-4110-9F46-7DC168FC3210.jpeg
    18524490-579C-4110-9F46-7DC168FC3210.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm very happy and extremely impressed with Brother Randall and Swarley Seeds. Located in the US , very responsive, fast shipping, great communication, generous, good pricing, and overall an excellent experience. I feel fortunate to have made this contact and look forward to working with these very promising genetics.
IMG_2377.JPG

Last edited:

BrotherRandall

Aug 22, 2021
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Sure, what would you want for a pack?
Hi Shawn,

Hit me up at my email: [email protected] for trades.
Please include your current mailing address and what you currently have to offer for our trade... I have a bunch more strains too if you’re interested.
And my apologies for the delayed response, I forgot about this posted thread from a month ago.

Take care and God bless,
Randall

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Warning...... had bad trade with this guy. Highly suggest not dealing with him, cause he acts like a child when something goes wrong. Seems to have no experience trading or etiquette

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Brother Randall was very understanding when the seeds I sent him in our trade showed up crushed. I've done right thing and replaced the ones that got damaged but never did anything he said or did came across as unprofessional.

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Warning...... had bad trade with this guy. Highly suggest not dealing with him, cause he acts like a child when something goes wrong. Seems to have no experience trading or etiquette
I think there needs to be some perspective here. I have traded and/or ordered many seeds in my years. One thing I can tell you is that every once and awhile seeds get lost/stolen and or seized. As your Post does not have any "Real Information" (Ie: Tracking numbers, copies of emails) Just opinion ("bad Trade") and name calling ("acts like a child") my critical thinking kicks in.

Name calling is typical when dealing with a person that is controlled by emotion rather than Logic, "like a child" in your words. The fact that your post appears to be written hastily lends itself to an emotional response and not a logical response.

I have even had two seed shipments sized in the same week. I was not happy. I can tell you that, not once did I blame the Person that sent the seeds as it was not their fault. Yes! I was pissed but Life happens my friend. You and only you can "choose" to be Happy or upset.

Suggestions: Take a breath, Smoke some Indica Dominate Bud, Relax.. Ok You can smoke whatever floats your boat really..

If you still feel the need to be upset then write up exactly what happen with details and ZERO Emotion. Don't post it. Go back and visit what you wrote over a couple of days to correct and revise. Have a friend take a look at it to verify you actually have a point and don't look like a Karen/Ken.

As a side note, I have traded seeds with BrotherRandall (BR) and I can tell you that my seeds have made it every time. I can also tell you that I am grateful to BR for his time and patience in getting these wonderful culitvars sent out and packaged well.

Remember... Only you can choose to be happy or sad.

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
never did anything he said or did came across as unprofessional.

I couldn't say the same unfortunately

I think there needs to be some perspective here. I have traded and/or ordered many seeds in my years. One thing I can tell you is that every once and awhile seeds get lost/stolen and or seized. As your Post does not have any "Real Information" (Ie: Tracking numbers, copies of emails) Just opinion ("bad Trade") and name calling ("acts like a child") my critical thinking kicks in.

Name calling is typical when dealing with a person that is controlled by emotion rather than Logic, "like a child" in your words. The fact that your post appears to be written hastily lends itself to an emotional response and not a logical response.

I have even had two seed shipments sized in the same week. I was not happy. I can tell you that, not once did I blame the Person that sent the seeds as it was not their fault. Yes! I was pissed but Life happens my friend. You and only you can "choose" to be Happy or upset.

Suggestions: Take a breath, Smoke some Indica Dominate Bud, Relax.. Ok You can smoke whatever floats your boat really..

If you still feel the need to be upset then write up exactly what happen with details and ZERO Emotion. Don't post it. Go back and visit what you wrote over a couple of days to correct and revise. Have a friend take a look at it to verify you actually have a point and don't look like a Karen/Ken.

As a side note, I have traded seeds with BrotherRandall (BR) and I can tell you that my seeds have made it every time. I can also tell you that I am grateful to BR for his time and patience in getting these wonderful culitvars sent out and packaged well.

Remember... Only you can choose to be happy or sad.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I couldn't say the same unfortunately

Read the whole thread including your vehemence today...
1. U.S. Delivery confirmed to given Canadian address
This one fact, even agreed upon by you, absolves Brother Randall, of all accusations. Sure, the package you may have sent(no evidence), may have been seized, it has happened, but I fail to see any fault. And I have no reason to let a friend be assaulted by some keyboard crusader with an imagined slight. My advise is... lesson learned, international shipping can be weird, and separate. Peace be with you.

Last edited:

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Read the whole thread including your vehemence today...
1. U.S. Delivery confirmed to given Canadian address
This one fact, even agreed upon by you, absolves Brother Randall, of all accusations. Sure, the package you may have sent(no evidence), may have been seized, it has happened, but I fail to see any fault. And I have no reason to let a friend be assaulted by some keyboard crusader with an imagined slight. My advise is... lesson learned, international shipping can be weird, and separate. Peace be with you.

It's not about the package. It's about how he chose to air his grievance after we came to an agreement to resolve. He changed his mind, didn't contact me and just started spewing in public. I find that disrespectful I wasn't given the opportunity to rectify.

We came to terms with it I thought 2 weeks ago. We both gave a negative review and I moved on.

He's the one who is on his high horse, warning someone in my thread today. To not trade with me, THOUGH THAT PERSONS COMMENT TO TRADE WASNT EVEN DIRECTED TOWARDS ME!!!

So I ask why the continued assault towards me? I'd call that fault.

Last edited:

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
He never said anything about you directly, that's your own guilty conscience. He only warned about international shipping.
Never said anything against you.

First one that he has since removed wad a personal attack, even with my name. Like you said "lesson learned, international shipping can be weird, and separate". I asked him kindly 2 weeks ago to stay out of my thread, him not is also disrespectful, though "Never said anything against you" this time. Actions are more than words right?

And I let it die there. If he wants to bring it back, that's on him.

Last edited:

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
First one that he has since removed wad a personal attack, even with my name. Like you said "lesson learned, international shipping can be weird, and separate". I asked him kindly 2 weeks ago to stay out of my thread, him not is also disrespectful, though "Never said anything against you" this time. Actions are more than words right?

And I let it die there. If he wants to bring it back, that's on him.
"And I let it die there. If he wants to bring it back, that's on him."

Have you read my original post yet?
The last words on this entire post are from YOU my friend.
YOU are the one that keeps talking.
YOU are getting the last word and sound Very very emotional.
Do YOU happen to know my ex?
Do the entire FC community a favor and check yourself. PLEASE! Pretty F'N Please
Last thing anyone wants to do is listen to you ranting like a B that was kicked to the curb by her ex.

In the words of Ol' Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along"
We are here on FC to enjoy each others Canna knowledge.
Many of us have spent way to much time on our plants and breeding them.
Let see if you can be a REAL MAN and (que song from movie Frozen, Let it Go!)

Come on man!​

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Name calling is typical when dealing with a person that is controlled by emotion rather than Logic

don't look like a Karen/Ken.

Let see if you can be a REAL MAN and (que song from movie Frozen, Let it Go!)

Come on man!​

Maybe take you own advice bud.

Your not involved and your perpetuating it yourself. I've also blocked you as well. Bye bye

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Still has to have the last word. And blocking someone after being called out is like slapping someone outside as the subway's door closes.

I love the fact that every time he responds, Brother Randall's thread gets bumped to the top again.

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Still has to have the last word. And blocking someone after being called out is like slapping someone outside as the subway's door closes.

I love the fact that every time he responds, Brother Randall's thread gets bumped to the top again.

He made a comment towards me... am I not allowed to respond lol. I'm blocking him cause like you said... I'm trying to move on from it and don't want to hear it anymore