OFFERED Trades?... for Kona Gold x Kauai Electric

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Man You really don't get it do you?

By my count I am seeing 20 post (with this post 21) I count 6 post by you screaming like a spoiled child about how you FEEL and ZERO, that's right ZERO, post by BrotherRandall regarding your tirade.

You are Arguing with yourself and anyone with 1/2 a brain can see You use EMOTION in your writings.
In Case you have not heard Professional Adults keep it civil and do not use or are able to suppress their emotions when dealing with any issues that arise.

If I were a betting MAN I would put my Money on, you were the one that acted like a CHILD (all emotional) and BrotherRandall as the professional.
You reek of Deflection and Cerebral Dysfunction.

I also like how you blocked me. Worked well for you didn't it
Did you not read any of my posts that tried to assist you in your endeavors.
The last post basically said, "ACT LIKE A MAN". LET IT GO! Don't worry about getting the last word Like a little B.
Look how that turned out. You could resist your emotions and just had to get the last word.
Apparently, you think that is Professional.... Well done! I think you just proved what we all knew.

If you cant use your Cannabis to relax my friend then your stash/seeds must be pretty darn great, just saying eh?

Bless you heart and hopefully you will find a someone to help you release all of your anger.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
🤠 I have had trades with Brother Randell and they have been top notch trades no problems i have not had any trades with 403420 so i do not know how he/she is on trades but i do know he turned me down on trading after we were going to trade but thats water under the bridge the way trades go but it does not do any person to place bad items on here any good thats why we have PM deal between yourselfs lets keep this a great growing forums trading is between you two no need to bring it to FC THANK YOU 🧙‍♂️

Poppa

Nov 5, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised that some have not found an honest way to make a living. Is this that Kerry Bro from Orgegon?

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I can tell you that if you are looking for some great prices on seeds from an honest breeder give

BrotherRandall a try.​

You will Be 😃 U did.
I have a couple of his seeds running now and had 100% germination.
Veg is trucking along as expected waiting to sex the plants before they go into their final SIPs

Not sure if I can give you his website on here but I can tell you that it rhymes with swarleyseeds dot com.
The only advice I can tell you is if you see a strain you like, get it before its gone.
Oh ya! Lugnutt's Belly Buttons picture may have you look away fast...(P.S. I did not give him my picture for photo) but I can tell you that 1988 Orange County Orange bud (aka Lugnutt's Belly Button) was the stuff everyone was looking for back in the day.

With that said I am heading to BrotherRandall's site now to get me some ...
I might have tripped and accidentally purchased some Orange Skunkzilla also..🤭

Last edited:

Poppa

Nov 5, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can tell you that if you are looking for some great prices on seeds from an honest breeder give

BrotherRandall a try.​

You will Be 😃 U did.
I have a couple of his seeds running now and had 100% germination.
Veg is trucking along as expected waiting to sex the plants before they go into their final SIPs

Not sure if I can give you his website on here but I can tell you that it rhymes with swarleyseeds dot com.
The only advice I can tell you is if you see a strain you like get it before its gone.
Oh ya! Lugnutt's Belly Buttons picture may have you look away fast...(P.S. I did not give him my picture for photo) but I can tell you that 1988 Orange County Orange bud (aka Lugnutt's Belly Button) was the stuff everyone was looking for back in the day.

With that said I am heading to BrotherRandall's site now to get me some ...
I might have tripped and accidentally purchased some Orange Skunkzilla also..🤭
Chill out man! You have not even hit flower yet. How would you know how "special" they are?

More importantly - why you pushing so hard. I give my seeds out.

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just trying to keep POSITIVE vibes flowing.

Maybe you could give it a try.

Stay positive my friend 🤙

stay positive.jpg

Last edited:

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Been a minute since I threw an update out.
I'm pretty sure that my favorite stain has been bumped down to my second favorite. I LOVE my "Pineapple Express", but Brother Randall's "Pineapple Doc OG" has superceded it. This grow isn't a comparable side by side. To many variables but if she continues as she is, basically if I don't screw up again, she will be a regular in my tent.
Pineapple Express, flowery perfume with a hint of pineapple and skunk
Pineapple Doc OG, straight pineapple with a sweet, gassy, undertone.

Attachments

• 20211212_205702.jpg
    20211212_205702.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 42
  • 20211212_205707.jpg
    20211212_205707.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40

BrotherRandall

Aug 22, 2021
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Been a minute since I threw an update out.
I'm pretty sure that my favorite stain has been bumped down to my second favorite. I LOVE my "Pineapple Express", but Brother Randall's "Pineapple Doc OG" has superceded it. This grow isn't a comparable side by side. To many variables but if she continues as she is, basically if I don't screw up again, she will be a regular in my tent.
Pineapple Express, flowery perfume with a hint of pineapple and skunk
Pineapple Doc OG, straight pineapple with a sweet, gassy, undertone.
Joheim,
Your Pineapple Doc OG plant looks awesome! The Doc OG I used for this cross is a strain by Rare Dankness and my female phenotype had a strong classic OG Kush scent and aroma with Fuel, Pine, and Lemon undertones... she was super frosty and easy to grow. I pollinated her with a special Pineapple Surfer Male plant bred by GhostBreeder out of Southern California.
Pineapple Surfer = Special Pineapple F4 x Old Surfer Weed(32%THC)

I will be sending you a mixed care package soon of some of new releases to test out...

Take care and God bless,
Randall

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Has anyone been to BrotherRandall website recently?
Brother Randall has some pretty exciting new releases on deck.

I am liking the weapon X just because (Weapon X = Freakshow x A.B.C. x Duckweb IBL) I want to see what the heck this thing looks like.
For Smoke purposes I am thinking the Alien Rift (Alien Rift = Alien Abduction x Alien Dawg x Alien OG) or Dark Plasma (Dark Plasma = Obi Wan OG Kush x Alien Rift)

If you get a chance, take a look at his new creations and tell us which one you would like to grow...

swarleyseeds.com-New Releases.png

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just got another package from @BrotherRandall, looking forward ti the Orange Skunkzilla, Grape Space Ripper, and(imagine a kinda neener-neener cadence) I got the Jilly Bean! oh yeah! Moved to the front of the line! Of those up there? Tropicana Poison, Candyland, Duckweb, and gotta add that ABC ibl to the list.
Brother Randall has already done much for me, I've got Island Hulk, Kona Orange, and Jack Wreck ready to up pot! My next flower start will be exclusively Brother Randall's gear unless Jack Wreck is a boy.

Poppa

Nov 5, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been to BrotherRandall website recently?
Brother Randall has some pretty exciting new releases on deck.

I am liking the weapon X just because (Weapon X = Freakshow x A.B.C. x Duckweb IBL) I want to see what the heck this thing looks like.
For Smoke purposes I am thinking the Alien Rift (Alien Rift = Alien Abduction x Alien Dawg x Alien OG) or Dark Plasma (Dark Plasma = Obi Wan OG Kush x Alien Rift)

If you get a chance, take a look at his new creations and tell us which one you would like to grow...

View attachment 18287
I only go to sites that show the actual flower/plant -

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I only go to sites that show the actual flower/plant -
Hold up! Wait a minute.

1) How would you know that Brother Randall does not have pictures of the seeds grown out if you had never visited the site? 🤔
You are either not knowledgeable about the law in the US or you are from another country (collectible novelty). Either way not Knowledgeable about the things you speak of.

2) I ran one of them there inter-web searches on Poppa's website and low and behold it is a blank screen that states visitors need to send you and email for the password. This doesn't seem suspicious (SUS) at all considering, one can run an IP search on the email received and pinpoint the senders exact location amongst other little data tid bits. Definitely not SUS! 🙄

2) For the newbies or Beginners to this website one can simply click on a users name and then click on their "Media" to show you pictures of the media they have posted. As I see you are either new or a beginner let me provide the link for you BortherRandall's media . I also noticed that you have posted a total of 11 things. 3 of your 11 posts or 27% of your total posts are on this thread and Completely negative. Makes me wonder why you are so hostile towards anything Brother Randall related. Did he hurt your FEELINGS? 😭

3) If you are one of those buyers that likes pictures you can do an inter-web search and find pictures. People that have grown out Swarleyseeds can be viewed ➡️ Other websites with pictures 4 U. One can also just take a look at this site FreeCannabis.com and see pictures of BrotherRandall. Oh Snap! one could just take a look at post #28 above to see a picture. Post #28 should be easy to find as it is just after post #27 were it was suggested that You, Poppa Maybe should give being positive a a try. There is always time to turn your life from Negative to positive my friend.

3a) I did an interwebs search on your company and found absolutely ZERO pictures posted by anyone that has grown your seeds. That seemed SUS! I was able to find that you offer 8 strains and 4 of them have pictures posted by Some guy named "Poppa Strong". For some reason this reminded me of my good friend "Tiny". Not sure how he got the nickname "Tiny" as he is an absolute beast of a human. 🤔 Makes you think though. Sorry got side tracked there for a minute.

3ab) About the pictures I was able to find. Maybe you could help us out here. I have put a picture (the only picture of this strain on the internet) you posted for your Bill-lee stain next to BrotherRandall's picture of Durban Ghost = (Durban Poison x Ghost Train Haze). I by no means am an expert on growing plants but can you see a difference in the pictures. I mean the structure, growth, cola potential (aka weed trophy), etc.. you know the essential things a breeder looks for can be easily seen in your picture can't they? Don't get me wrong, I do like your purple bud an all .. I tried to up size your pic but it distorts as it is a low quality pic. I even tried to downsize BrotherRandall's high quality pic so that it would not be able to see the characteristics one looks for when choosing a plant to breed with. Oh well!
Bill-Lee by poppa strong.jpg
Durban Ghost = Durban Poison x Ghost Train Haze.jpeg

4) I did want to remind you that every time you post negative things it makes this post go to the top. Not sure if you understand how that works or not... When I post this you will notice that the thread goes to the top if you needed a visual.

5) You have a choice. You can Be miserably negative or you can choose to be positive and surround yourself with positive vibes. The choice is yours. I guess we will see what you choose.... I personally choose positive vibes and that is why I am so many others choose Brother Randalls Seeds.

6) Happy holidays! & please take a look at post# 30 above and let us know which Cultivar you secretly want in your collection.

Last edited: