07 Fem Gorilla Cream CB Gorilla Cream x Cherry Bomb
07 Fem Red Gorilla Cream Red Mandarine x Gorilla Cream
09 Fem Northern Lights CB Northern Lights x Cherry Bomb
13 Fem Blue Cheese UK Cheese x Blueberry
10 Reg PSD Purple Sour Diesel
05 Reg 9lbs x Juicy Fruit 9lbs. Hammer x Juicy Fruit
08 Reg Pink Kush formerly OG Kush
10 Reg Strawberry Diesel Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel
05 Reg Jack Herer Haze x( NL x Shiva Shunk)
20 Reg Sweet Tooth Sweet Tooth
10 Reg Agent Orange Orange Velvet x Jack the Ripper
10 Reg JTR x White Gold Jack the Ripper x White Gold
10 Reg Wreckage Sage x Train Wreck
10 Reg Light of Jah LOJ x OG KUSH
06 Reg Adonis Adonis(Indica)
02 Reg Super Kush Hindu Kush x Northern Lights #5
10 Reg Peach Plum Peach Plum
10 Reg Homegrown Ras Mountain Homegrown
15 Reg BlueGhani Blueberry x Afghani
09 Reg BlueStink Blueberry x Skunk
05 Fem Blue Glue 2 Blueberry #7 x Gorilla Girl
42 Fem Blue Glue Blueberry x Gorilla Girl
Interested in the Panama Red for trade if you are located within the United States. PM me if you’d like to trade. I’ve got a large variety to share...

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Azdirtdog does not believe this though. How are we going to trade with this guy and make him feel like he can trust us and believe us???
Azdirtdog does not believe this though. How are we going to trade with this guy and make him feel like he can trust us and believe us???
Send him all your seeds and see if he what he does

S

Slothman

Send him all your seeds and see if he what he does
I don't think he believes that I have seeds and if I tell him I sent some,he won't believe me and he won't go to the post office to check. Then the seeds will just sit there and expire.

Please believe us!! Azdirtdog

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't think he believes that I have seeds and if I tell him I sent some,he won't believe me and he won't go to the post office to check. Then the seeds will just sit there and expire.

Azdirtdog, This is all an elaborate plot to get your 13% THC Homegrown full of Hermies.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I was recently speculating on making a few trades. Now I'm wondering if things have changed in the trading world since I actively traded over a year ago. I know at one point when I was trading a lot the mail got screwy and I had 3 packages go screwy in a short period of time. This after probably making 40 successful trades via mail. It's more than missing seeds, people think the worst when seeds don't arrive or the seeds they sent went missing. But I'm glad I resurfaced because a trusted friend greeted me. So tell me is the trading atmosphere good right now?

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
10 Fem Gorilla Girl Gorilla Glue #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
30 Reg Super Diesel Thai x Gorilla Girl
25 Reg Landrace Thai Landrace Thai Ko Chang Archipelago
10 Reg Panama Red Panama Red
08 Reg Black Congolese African Sativa from Congo
10 Reg Hemp Freedom Dream Hemp
03 Reg Cherry Wine Cherry Wine Hemp
04 Reg CBD Blackberry OG CBD x Remedy
18 Fem Sticky CBD/THC ACDC x Gorilla Girl
07 Reg Pain Killer Black Jack CBD x Thai
06 Reg Thai x Hemp Thai x Canadian Freedom Hemp
17 Reg Humber Hippie Humber Valley Kush X Bubba CBD
10 Fem SHK x Gorilla Girl Stephen Hawkins Kush x Gorilla Girl
03 Fem Durban Kush Durban Poison x OG Kush CBD
10 Fem Auto Maria Auto Maria
07 Fem White Widow Brazil x India
10 Fem Purple Pinecone CB Purple Pinecone x Cherry Bomb
10 Fem BD x Cherry Bomb Black Dog x Cherry Bomb
Hi @Sativa Kid I sent you a PM a few days ago. Did you check it?

Peace ✌

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think its good when you have level headed people that realise its just seeds . And realise yeah alot can go wrong in its course thru public mail . You just live with it and go on with life . Blowing a O-ring because they didn't receive a few beans is such a wasted amount of time . I trade on here not just for seeds but friendship and information and getting to know new folks and I've met alot of good people here !

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think its good when you have level headed people that realise its just seeds . And realise yeah alot can go wrong in its course thru public mail . You just live with it and go on with life . Blowing a O-ring because they didn't receive a few beans is such a wasted amount of time . I trade on here not just for seeds but friendship and information and getting to know new folks and I've met alot of good people here !
I've been trading for 3 years on multiple sites but realize that trading is different now. People are more secretive with their language and I see many seed trade site have very little true action in the way of good offerings. I myself have always offered at least 3 top shelf strains that are my own work. And because of that I have no problem making friends or getting seeds. I understand the important stuff like sexual history of a strain. And the bottom line is having feminized seed in the history effects the tendency to hermie. And today many people don't understand this and therefore we have a bunch of hermie strains. That is no more than bad sexual history of a strain. I've learned that strains with no fems in the history are also harder to turn hermie for breeding purposes. I failed with my Landrace Thai with Colloidal Silver. I pounded it with the gay spray(Colloidal Silver) and she refused to go to the gay parade. The second time it was turning too late and the females I selected were already too old to make good seeds. Next time I'm going to also play with the light cycles and pound it with the gay spray and delay the females entering 12/12. I'm learning and I call a spade a spade. That's why I only really want to trade my best for someone else's best strain that they like to brag about. I only need a few more special strains to fulfill my original seed breeding goal to have like 10 plus strains with at least 20 regular seeds or 10 fem seeds. That's a ten year supply of fire seeds for my stash.

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
10 Fem Gorilla Girl Gorilla Glue #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
30 Reg Super Diesel Thai x Gorilla Girl
25 Reg Landrace Thai Landrace Thai Ko Chang Archipelago
10 Reg Panama Red Panama Red
08 Reg Black Congolese African Sativa from Congo
10 Reg Hemp Freedom Dream Hemp
03 Reg Cherry Wine Cherry Wine Hemp
04 Reg CBD Blackberry OG CBD x Remedy
18 Fem Sticky CBD/THC ACDC x Gorilla Girl
07 Reg Pain Killer Black Jack CBD x Thai
06 Reg Thai x Hemp Thai x Canadian Freedom Hemp
17 Reg Humber Hippie Humber Valley Kush X Bubba CBD
10 Fem SHK x Gorilla Girl Stephen Hawkins Kush x Gorilla Girl
03 Fem Durban Kush Durban Poison x OG Kush CBD
10 Fem Auto Maria Auto Maria
07 Fem White Widow Brazil x India
10 Fem Purple Pinecone CB Purple Pinecone x Cherry Bomb
10 Fem BD x Cherry Bomb Black Dog x Cherry Bomb
I would love to trade some beans if you're interested

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've been trading for 3 years on multiple sites but realize that trading is different now. People are more secretive with their language and I see many seed trade site have very little true action in the way of good offerings. I myself have always offered at least 3 top shelf strains that are my own work. And because of that I have no problem making friends or getting seeds. I understand the important stuff like sexual history of a strain. And the bottom line is having feminized seed in the history effects the tendency to hermie. And today many people don't understand this and therefore we have a bunch of hermie strains. That is no more than bad sexual history of a strain. I've learned that strains with no fems in the history are also harder to turn hermie for breeding purposes. I failed with my Landrace Thai with Colloidal Silver. I pounded it with the gay spray(Colloidal Silver) and she refused to go to the gay parade. The second time it was turning too late and the females I selected were already too old to make good seeds. Next time I'm going to also play with the light cycles and pound it with the gay spray and delay the females entering 12/12. I'm learning and I call a spade a spade. That's why I only really want to trade my best for someone else's best strain that they like to brag about. I only need a few more special strains to fulfill my original seed breeding goal to have like 10 plus strains with at least 20 regular seeds or 10 fem seeds. That's a ten year supply of fire seeds for my stash.
I usually start spraying my female 10 days before putting her into flower I make sure the colloidal silver is at least 30% some strange I find you just have to tell him they're going to be sprayed and they'll turn for you others doesn't matter how much you pour it to them nothing happens my favourite indoor strain is CheeseDawg and my other favourite indoor strain is a Lennon / Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush cross I made. I am located in Canada but I have many friends in the States from this form that have received beans and I have also received two packages of beans from there one of them was even registered mail

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
He can p.m. me his address and when a hundred plus seeds show up in his mailbox in a card that might help
I can attest to this!
Received one of those Seasons Greetings cards from GMan aka-Gerald Rochon.
By far one of the best Holiday cards I have every received.
GMan is the real deal 🇨🇦. Much respect Gerald.👍

I think its good when you have level headed people that realize its just seeds . And realize yeah a lot can go wrong in its course thru public mail . You just live with it and go on with life . Blowing a O-ring because they didn't receive a few beans is such a wasted amount of time . I trade on here not just for seeds but friendship and information and getting to know new folks and I've met a lot of good people here !
The package I sent to GMan in early Dec has just been sitting at some facility up in Canada Since early Jan . (The package has tracking)
Of course, I sent my "Best Beans" and would hate to see them disappear off the radar.
I logically knew going in that beans being sent through Gov Mail system let alone Canada Post had an above average chance of disappearing into the Governmental Abyss.

I have read a few stories about beans disappearing into the Governmental Abyss on FC.com.
I have seen how one or both parties can get a little and possible a lot sideways about the trade/purchase.
You may have read some of my post on here about this and how staying positive and chill is they way I choose to live my life.

The small online company that I work for ships out tens of thousands of packages each year.
I can tell you that packages go missing. I think they are actually stolen within the "GOV abyss" but that just my opinion, based on personal observations ;) . I have seen very valuable and not so valuable packages go missing. I know the company I work for has lost lots of 💵 in missing/Stolen packages. I can even tell you a few places in the U.S. that your packages have a higher than average percentage of going missing/Stolen. I can even tell you about our packages that are delivered with products inside that we don't even sell and have never been in our facility. Yep, The O'l Gov abyss "Switch-a-roo" (that's the clean version) . I've got all kinds of stories from personal experience. At first I would get a bit sideways but I have learned that this is the game with sending items through the Gov System. Ok, I still get a little bit dumbfounded as we have devised some great ways to lessen the chance of missing/stolen packages but this is the system we are stuck with.

As kent stated above, " I trade on here not just for seeds but friendship and information and getting to know new folks and I've met a lot of good people here !" I also love to share what I believe are some great crosses, I have been fortunate enough to make. I hope some absolutely outstanding genetics are in the beans I have sent out ( I have only aided in producing Reg Beans so far). I can also tell you that not all of my beans are going to be a great representation of their parents (Mendel's law of inheritance).

ANYWAY! The point is If you send anything through the "great" Gov systems you are going to see some crazy stuff, trust me.
With all that, keep in mind your beans might not make it to the individual you sent them to. They may even get crushed no matter how good they were packaged. The package sent to you, may also never make it to you. I have even had beans purchased through so called high end bean producers disappear into the Gov abyss. It is unfortunately, just the way it is.

Only "You" can choose how "You" are going to react when bean trades/purchases do not go as one had envisioned.
I choose the Glass to be 1/2 full ..

Thank you! To all I have traded with and or purchased from and or will trade with or purchase from.

Also, Azdirtdog PM me the best place to send you some beans and we will see if your reverse physiology worked or not. 😉

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I usually start spraying my female 10 days before putting her into flower I make sure the colloidal silver is at least 30% some strange I find you just have to tell him they're going to be sprayed and they'll turn for you others doesn't matter how much you pour it to them nothing happens my favourite indoor strain is CheeseDawg and my other favourite indoor strain is a Lennon / Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush cross I made. I am located in Canada but I have many friends in the States from this form that have received beans and I have also received two packages of beans from there one of them was even registered mail

Not with me you don't. I trade for fun, paranoid is not fun.
My heart gets pumping with excitement when I know some beans of a new strain are coming in the mail. I love the variety LOL

Back